1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ELSA Announces GeForce GTX 670 SAC Graphics Card

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Aug 3, 2012.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    NVIDIA AIC partner known more for its Quadro professional graphics cards, launched the GeForce GTX 670 SAC (silent air-cooling) graphics card (model: GD670-2GERX2). The card combines a reference clock-speed GeForce GTX 670 graphics processor with a custom-design cooler that comes with a tool-free removable shroud that makes it easier to clean the heatsink beneath. The card appears to be originally manufactured by Inno3D.

As mentioned earlier, the ELSA GTX 670 SAC ships with reference clock speeds of 915 MHz core, 980 MHz GPU Boost, and 6.00 GHz (GDDR5-effective) memory. The cooler design consists of a dense aluminum fin array, to which heat is conducted by a number of copper heat pipes, which is then ventilated by a pair of 75 mm fans, which offer 12 dBA lower noise, and up to 12°C lower temperatures than NVIDIA reference design cooler. The PCB appears to be essentially the same as NVIDIA reference design PCB, except its blue color. It is slated for 11th August.

[​IMG]

2. Sp33d Junki3

Sp33d Junki3

Thanks Received:
    Same cooler uses on the Zotac version.

3. THE_EGG

THE_EGG

Thanks Received:
    Yes! It is slated for release on my birthday :D

4. Widjaja

Widjaja

Thanks Received:
    Hearing more and more about this brand and not just because of the anime edition graphics card they released.

They remind me of the Galaxy brand for some reason.

5. blanarahul

blanarahul

Thanks Received:
    Instead of a SAC version, release a WGB version i.e. without GPU Boost. I would love to overclock this thing upto 1.4 GHz. But thanks to GPU Booost, I can't.(since clock speeds aren't fixed)

6. Aleksander

Thanks Received:
    Actually, it looks robust design