1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Enemies of Vaas Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by MxPhenom 216, Dec 29, 2012.

1. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    oh Fack!

2. Widjaja

Widjaja

Thanks Received:
    Citrus is the type of woman I'd do and leave.:pimp:

3. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    If FC3 goes back on sale the last day of Steam's sale, I might get it. I was apprehensive due to FC2, but judging by all the positive reviews from pretty much everyone, it seems like a solid purchase. Plus, I don't want to be out of the loop anymore ;)

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    Its the Game of The Year on PC for me this year.

5. ViperXTR

ViperXTR

Thanks Received:
    funny bugs/glitch/lmitations and awesome moments :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  6. rickss69

Thanks Received:
    That's funny! I like how when you die from fire you respawn still on fire lol.

7. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    Thank you for creating the club. I would like to join :)

8. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    Well, try Animal Repelant herbal medicine... (of course you have, but... :) )

9. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    X2 :D the Multiplayer is not anything to write about,
    but it still beats the shit out that sorry excuse of a
    Multiplayer on MOH Warfighter.

10. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    Im nto to worried about multiplayer. Single Player is all im playing right now. I dont play multiplayers till im done with the single players of games.

11. MightyMission

MightyMission

Thanks Received:
    i'm partially sure Citra got her mams out when she was riding me the first time...most odd!

12. Widjaja

Widjaja

Thanks Received:
    Surrounded by a Maori sausage fest and confined to that temple I am sure she gets enough action to think raping a drugged conflicted white man on a mission to kill her Brother is justifiable.

13. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Well gonna finish Warrior Rescue Service and start working
    on finishing crafting stuff. Looks like I may need it from here out.

14. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Phenom you have inspired me to change my Avatar, at least until after the playoffs:laugh:

15. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    haha, god the Seahawks are just unbeatable. IN the first qtr today against the Redskins when it was 14 to 0 them, I thought it was over till late in the 2nd qtr then the 2nd half when they didnt score anything on us and we scores like over 14 unanswered points haha.

I haven't touched Far Cry 3 in the last week. There is something wrong with that.

16. H82LUZ73

H82LUZ73

Thanks Received:
    Sorry for this post ..But Washington lost from a stubborn rookie named RGIII ,He should have sat out the second he hurt is knee.Although Seattle is a good team it is nice to see them in playoffs again,Brings back memories of 88-89 when the Brian The "BOZ" Bosworth (his daughter is the actress in that crappy reboot Superman movie Kate....) was there.

Well I am skipping out on FarCry3 or any game until I get Betty fixed,2002 Jeep WJ got rear ended Friday by some emo white crack head in a 5 ton truck.:eek::confused::cry: So he gets stuck paying for it ,Goes in today for the Adjuster to look at.mmmmmm

17. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    Me too, In my last game, I got stuck on a mission where on the way to the objective, I would always get distracted by other side-things, do some shit and get killed. The process repeated for around 10 times and I haven't touched FC3 since.

18. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    They should of pulled RG3 in the end of the second quarter. I think it would of been a different game if he wasn't so banged up. Starting to look like a Seattle/SF NFC Championship game. This Kaep in the playoffs makes me a little nervous. :D
    I'm stuck on that level where you get thrown into the water with the Cinderblock tied to you. I may have to watch a walk thru. I get to the chopper, but haven't figured out how to shut off the alarm and they swarm on me like bee's. Where is the damn alarm at?

19. jed

jed

Thanks Received:
    If by Seattle/SF you of course mean Seattle/GB then I definitely concur :) You're going down Saturday my friend!!!!

DannibusX says thanks.
  20. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    I have learned over my many years of watching Football,trash talking has a way of coming back to bite you so I will let it
    lie where it is at and we will see Saturday. If it comes down to our field goal kickers we may all be in trouble:eek: Though
    Aaron has a bone to pick with the Niner's over the 2005 draft and that may be the fire they need to clean house. I'll
    tell you I was so pissed when they went with Smith over Rodgers I could of threw a brick through my TV.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  21. jed

jed

Thanks Received:
    Ah I'm not talking trash mate, just some fun poking. Going to be a great game. The Packers D is so inconsisent, plus Kapernick being a 1st time playoff starter, who knows how the game will turn out.

22. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Yeah I'm hoping this weeks games look a little better then last weeks. Those AFC games were pretty bad to watch and the Seattle game was over after RG3 was made to run. By the way I was just pointing out I don't trash talk, mainly because I don't want to feel I brought on bad Karma:D Good Luck to you !
    Hey what is the Best way to beat those little Ink Monster Dudes. The big guy is pretty easy so far , but the little dark guys are a bitch.:wtf:

23. jed

jed

Thanks Received:
    Make sure and check the minimap, you can see the direction where their coming from a lot easier than just looking for their eyes. If a few got close I found I was able to sprint away from them and get some space to blow em up.

24. Jstn7477

Jstn7477

Thanks Received:
    I pretty much went around, activated the radio towers and cleaned out the pirate bases with a silenced sniper rifle before I got too far into the story. Beat the game and got most of the relics, letters, side quests, etc. done but my SSD just died yesterday so all my progress is lost.

Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  25. boise49ers

boise49ers

Thanks Received:
    Isn't it saved on a Uplay server? I know I have 3 different computers with Far Cry 3 on them and it saves all my info so it picks up where I left off with my last computer. Like BF3 cloud.
    Ha I had not used one skill point yet before playing against the Ink monster. I only had 2 health bars. After beating him I used what I had, 26 points. Now before I go get Vaas I am going
    to build up a few crafts too.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013