1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

enermax revolution 1250w pci-e question

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by g30rg1e, Apr 29, 2009.

1. g30rg1e Guest

i have the 1250w version of the revolution, it appears theyve hard wired one pair of pcie leads i believe to 12v rail 3... now they include 3 modular ones as well but there are still 4 plugs to chose from when connecting to the supply, does anyone know which one of those plugs is the hardwired one, dont wanna overload a rail............. i knew there was a reason i always bought the hx corsairs :) any help is appreciated, thanks :) georgie

2. Fitseries3

Fitseries3 Eleet Hardware Junkie

Thanks Received:
    the design is split into 5 "rails" but its actually running off of a single main rail.

im running 3 gtx295s , i7 920 @ 4.2ghz, and a few other power hungry items on my 1050watter no problem.

3. g30rg1e Guest

well thats excellent news, didnt fancy balancing the amps on rails and now i dont have to :) i knew someone round here would all ready be running one and have the answers......... have you tested yours at the wall to see what power it draws its gotta be heaps hasn't it?

4. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    I have one as well. The 85+ Silver efficiency rating helps with the draw from the wall.

5. g30rg1e Guest

economical too.........good stuff, im glad i bought this over the hx1000 now......... guess i wont need to upgrade it for many years :)