1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EVGA GTX 670 FTW or Asus GTX 670 DirectCU2?

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by Justhavocman, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Protagonist

Protagonist

Thanks Received:
    Even tho i knew I almost bought the LE, i had thought i stumbled upon a sweet deal coz the price was lower :toast:

2. MicroUnC

MicroUnC New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks guys! I thought mine overheats.

3. fusionblu

fusionblu

Thanks Received:
    I'm aware of that although I added it as for some it would just about be on the list in that league and perhaps they may have dropped the whole overvolting thing (not likely I would imagine).

Those idiots at MSI also did it with their 560s which is why my last set of graphics cards which was two MSI Geforce GTX 560 OC Twin Frozr graphics in SLI suffered a large decay in performance (due to the overvolting) to the point that when I put in a single Gigabyte Geforce GTX 560 SOC, as a replacement for those two cards, the performance of that one 560 alone outperformed both of my dying 560s put together in SLI; the decay was simply disgraceful which is why I won't buy any graphics card from MSI any time soon (or maybe when I'm certain they will stop the overvolting and they release something I might like).

PatoRodrigues says thanks.
  4. Justhavocman New Member

Thanks Received:
    How about the EVGA GTX 670 FTW signature 2? Since EVGA has the most stable of the 670's and since they finally added an aftermarket cooler i think it's a pretty cool card !