1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EVGA Hadron Air

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
  2. micropage7

micropage7

Thanks Received:
    nice but i dont like it doesnt support standard psu and the front feet is weird, better they put the same feet between the front and the back

3. BiggieShady

BiggieShady

Thanks Received:
    I don't see SATA cables connected and by the looks of it, it's gonna be clutter once they are in place. Is it possible to insert drives to the bay other way round and route cables from the back?

4. n3rdf1ght3r

n3rdf1ght3r

Thanks Received:
    irregardless isn't a proper word.

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. boberino New Member

Thanks Received:
    A half-hearted review of a half-hearted case. The attention to detail is laughable and when paired with the willfully expensive specification of a 1U PSU and nearly unattainable optical drive it's obvious this case was not designed and created with a coherent and logical vision in mind.

And if all those components are being loaned to carry out this review then I can't understand why it would be acceptable to you not to bother installing a CPU and even doing the most basic of testing. Does the 1U PSU strain under load of a decent graphics card? Are the twin 120mm fans on top enough to keep that GTX cool under load? How about trying to actually install a CPU cooler and telling us how difficult it actually is and how big of a cooler it will really fit, not just what the specifications say.

I'm typically very appreciative of the reviews on this site but giving that kind of score to a case that has few redeeming qualities and lots of oversights without actually testing performance is difficult for me to understand.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014