1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EVGA TORQ X10 Gaming Mouse Available for Pre-Order

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, May 23, 2014.

1. Cristian_25H

Cristian_25H News Poster

Thanks Received:
    Introducing the EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials including a real Carbon Fiber surface, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality laser sensor that provides up to 8200 DPI, an adjustable weight system, nine programmable buttons and a unique sizing system that allows you to adjust the height of the body.

We didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X10 features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200 DPI with 1000 Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The EVGA TORQ X10 is available for Pre-Order starting today exclusively at Newegg with special Pre-Order pricing!

Specifications
    • Max DPI: 8200
    • Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
    • Main Switch Type: Omron - 20 million click lifecycle
    • Programmable Buttons: 9
    • Min/Max Weight: 147g/160g
    • Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
    • LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
    • Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
    • Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)

Features
    • Real Carbon Fiber Surface
    • Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
    • Adjustable height system supports all gamers
    • Adjustable DPI up to 8200 DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
    • Adjustable weight system
    • Highest quality materials including silver coated wire, Omron switches and Carbon Fiber surface
    • Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
    • Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
    • Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles

EVGA Unleash Software
    The EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse comes complete with a full software package that allows complete control over the mouse. Customize the color, button settings, DPI and profiles. The EVGA Unleash software also has an OSD (On Screen Display) that makes it easy to see what profile or DPI setting you are using!

Features
    • Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ X10.
    • Easy to switch between right/left handed mode.
    • Ability to reassign any of the 9 buttons.
    • Designed with usability in mind.
    • Heads up display shows key settings at a glance.
    • Flexible macro and profiling system.
    • Adjustable LED color and brightness.
  2. cmaxvt

cmaxvt

Thanks Received:
    The real question I have here is how am I gonna get this thing under my hand to actually test how it feels in my hand. I bought a DeathAdder a few years back and it literally made my hand cramped. Liked the mouse..but had to go back to my Intellimouse.
  3. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Well what kind of mouse grip do you have (Do you use it with your palm or finger tips like a claw)? If you didn't like the deathadder, you probably won't like the EVGA since they are built for claw/finger tip users. The Intellimouse is a palm grip mouse I think.
  4. Vlada011

Vlada011

Thanks Received:
    I will buy this Carbon mice, because I didn't saw something similar special back part of mouse.
    And this type is exactly for my hand. Price is really nice. I think in Europe should be about 40e and 60e.
    I thought to buy first normal version but because they say it's real Carbon not imitation I will buy that.
    Metal construction is nice feature, fps is far more than I need, I use usually 2500-3000 Max.
  5. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    The prices you are seeing right now are pre order pricing. the MSRP is $130 apparently.
  6. cmaxvt

cmaxvt

Thanks Received:
    I honestly am somewhere in between. I don't palm my intellimouse very hard, I used to always use the intellimouse 1.1. I just think the death adder was too claw-y. maybe.. I am not really sure. I'd still like to try em out.. mice are so personal and I'd love to support EVGA making a cool mouse.
  7. MxPhenom 216

Thanks Received:
    Yep for sure. Have you looked at the Corsair M65. That is what I have and feels great either doing palm of claw grip. I tend to claw it when im just browsing, then switch to palm for gaming.
  8. cmaxvt

cmaxvt

Thanks Received:
    I think I sort of palm with the heel but still claw up at the front.. not sure tho. I guess I need an ergonomic's expert to figure out my mice
  9. FrustratedGarrett

Thanks Received:
    Not a fan of the ambidextrous button placement. I'd rather have the four buttons on the left side.
    Is the wheel four-way?
  10. micropage7

micropage7

Thanks Received:
    nice mouse
    its more simple than any r.a.t influenced mouse
  11. arterius2

Thanks Received:
    WHAT!? DeathAdder made your hand cramped? Its a fairly large mouse, are you just trolling now? Because DeathAdder is actually based on the intellimouse design, and I palm my DeathAdder just fine.
  12. cmaxvt

cmaxvt

Thanks Received:
    hah.. yeah, I am not kidding. It literally made my hand cramp I had to give it to my friend. I expected it to be perfect after the intellimouse too, but it completely cramped my hand up. I think it was actually too big maybe.
  13. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    for a R.A.T. influenced mouse she, indeed, look less influenced than any other R.A.T. influenced mices :roll:
    on a sidenote the carbon construction is nice (tho it will make it pricier than any other mouse that give the same sensor/buttons/weight)
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  14. Regenweald

Thanks Received:
    I did a lot of reading before I bought a deathadder, bunch of reviewers said that they were palm, claw or hybrid claw an the adder was the most comfortable mouse they had ever used. I'm a claw-hybrid. Most uncomfortable mouse I've had the displeasure to use. Made the centre of my palm cramp something terrible. Gave it to my sister, most comfortable mouse she's ever used. Lesson ? we all have different hands and grips.

The deathadder is the most uncomfortable mouse I've ever used, I'm I trolling also ?
    GreiverBlade says thanks.
  15. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    definitely not
    totally true...