1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] EVGA Z77 FTW, 8Gb DDR3-2133 Patriot Viper3, and 4 Cases

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Lvcoyote, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Lvcoyote

Lvcoyote

Thanks Received:
    I have the following items for sale, all items are review samples and in like new condition except where noted otherwise. My Heatware stands at 185-0-0 so buy with confidence.

All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING to USA addresses and will be shipped USPS or UPS, which ever is the least expensive. I only accept PayPal for payment. I only ship to verified PayPal addresses, no exceptions.

EVGA Z77 FTW Motherboard - Review Sample, like new condition. All accessories included, most of which have never been opened. $215 Shipped ****SOLD****
    NewEgg Link
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture

Patriot Viper 3 DDR3-2133 2x4Gb (8Gb Total) - Review sample, like new condition. $45 Shipped ****SOLD****
    NewEgg Link
    Picture
    Picture

Two In Win GRone Full Tower Cases - I have two of these available, both are review samples. The reason I have two of them is that the first one sent to me had a defective quick release bottom bezel latch. The bottom bezel has been permanently attached (modded by me). The bottom 5 bay covers are actually one solid piece that is just a dust cover. You can still clean the filter, but now you just have to remove the entire front bezel to do so, even so it's a painless process. The 2nd of the two cases was sent as a replacement and the quick release bezel function works fine.Both cases are the Metallic Gray Version.
    Price for modded case $100 Shipped
    Price for working quick release case $110 Shipped ****SOLD****
    NewEgg Link
    Picture
    Picture

Lian-Li PC-Z70 Full Tower Aluminum Case - Review sample, in excellent condition. Unfortunately when it was shipped to me the box of accessories came apart, the only sign of the mishap is a small scratch on the inside of the left panel. It's very minor and not noticeable when assembled because it's on the inside of the panel.There are no external blemishes and the case in in otherwise pristine condition. $165 Shipped
    NewEgg Link
    Picture
    Picture

Thermaltake Chaser MK-I Full Tower Case - Review sample that was put in use for a few months. I have the complete accessory package, but no original box. I do have other case boxes around here so it can be shipped properly and well protected. Case is in excellent condition with no dings, dents, etc. $100 Shipped ****SOLD****
    NewEgg Link
    Picture
    Picture
    Picture

[​IMG]

PM with any questions and thanks for looking!!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  2. Lvcoyote

Lvcoyote

Thanks Received:
    Title should read DDR3-2133, not 3133......Oooops!

3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Yhpm

4. Lvcoyote

Lvcoyote

Thanks Received:
    Memory has sold, lowered a few prices. Have a great week everyone!

5. Lvcoyote

Lvcoyote

Thanks Received:
    Just the cases are left fellas, FYI those GRone cases are very water cooling friendly!!

6. Lvcoyote

Lvcoyote

Thanks Received:
    Thursday Bumpage!

7. D007

D007

Thanks Received:
    dammit!!! lol. You bastages move to fast, slow down and let me buy the stuff!!
    If I had seen that viper earlier.. ugh..

Still some nice stuff there anyway..
    Bumpeotomy..

8. Lvcoyote

Lvcoyote

Thanks Received:
    Ok fellas, just two cases remain, the Lian-Li and one of the Inwin GROne.