1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Evil Geniuses Joins Team Razer

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Feb 5, 2013.

1. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    Most, actually. I wonder if that is the same FeaR from Warcraft III.

Speaking of eSports, anyone planning on going to MLG Dallas?
  2. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Starcraft matches are surprisingly exiting to watch, if the commenters are good.

I also thought about the underrated game btw. :(
  3. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Yup, it's the only way they will get me buy any thing of theirs again.. Their mice (3) only lasting about 6-14 months each and there keyboard went faulty within 8 month they sent a replacement and same issue in about the same time.

Only good thing i see with there mice now i would possibly be able to get a 3rd one before end of warranty as they increased it to to years from when i last looked.

THat said SteelSeries mouse failed on me about 7 month in and they replaced it with another and been great up to now but..

All mice had the same issue double click which is due to plastic wear.
  4. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    RAT7 does the same thing in about 6 months to a year. Had two so far. Best feeling mouse I have ever owned. To bad it wasn't reliable.
  5. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    I fixed 1 well kinda i used a bit of tape and a part of a old plastic card and filled the plastic that presses the microswitch till it pressed it right but was no good in summer time as it would have the tape move due to the heat.

If it happens again i think i will try it again with some kind of glue just around were i am only kind of glue ya can get dissolves plastics and ordering it online was to pay 3 times the postage than the glue was worth lol..