1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Evolvedcombats Slim double battery capicty laptop!

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by 3volvedcombat, Jan 15, 2010.

1. 3volvedcombat

3volvedcombat New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey, and before we start off THANK YOU for viewing my FS thread.
    Prices are very nogatiable and you can send me a offer on anything below via PM.
    ***NOTE*** Shipping UPS or USPS, Next day when item is sold
    ***NOTE*** Shiping to only lower 48 states, no internatinal, yet.
    And PAYPAL only.

Its me 3volvedcombat Selling a gateway laptop thats about 5 years old, and a microsoft office 2003 with cdkey., --------->>http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68191<<--------

Shipping will be, Priority Flat Rate box, or UPS, which ever comes up, it will be out the door safely under my sight :).

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68191 <---------- 6-0-0 heatware AT THE MOMENT, looking forward to 7-8 evals by the end of this week.

Specs of the laptop are,
    http://support.gateway.com/s/Mobile/Gateway/200ARC/3501609nv.shtml <------SPECS!!!!
    Pentium M socket 479 mpga 1400Mhz
    500mb of DDR RAM
    About a quarter thick,
    CD drive/dvd drive, everything works.
    Microsoft XP Professional SP3/ All drivers and disk included

This laptop has only 1 little paint chip, EVERYTHING works great and it is in new condition from replacing parts.
    CAN play my Movies from STARSPLAY perfectly fine without stuttering, and it is a good surfer. VERY light laptop also.

Modifications to the laptop are.
    New double cell(huge battery) Its basicly new and WILL last about 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours fully charged.
    Keyboard was a little jacked up, but my dad acctualy replaced the keyboard and cleaned this whole laptop to new condition.

Asking Price for the whole laptop without microsoft office*Sold microsoft office a month ago* 2003, is 250$ SHIPED!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  2. 3volvedcombat

3volvedcombat New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bump
  3. 3volvedcombat

3volvedcombat New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bump, someone could buy OFFICE 2003, for cheap and get some school work done :)
  4. 3volvedcombat

3volvedcombat New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bump Price LOWERD FOR THE LAPTOP TO 200-220 DOLLARS SHIPED People. Thats about the same you would pay on ebay for one.

ALSO IM LOOKING TO BUY A ITOUCHAND IF I DO IM GOING TO SELL A 30GB IPOD WITH LONG LAST BATTERY AND GOOD CONDITION ON MY OTHER FORSALE THREAD

SO PLEASE BUY!