1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Eyefinity monitors

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by mrsemi, Sep 28, 2011.

1. mrsemi

Thanks Received:
    Someone was selling a 30" monitor, I got the bug for more resolution and decided I wanted to try eyefinity again.

I'd be running it with either 3 5850's or 2 5850's and a 5870. I know some higher res setups may be starved with 1g of ram so I just wanted some input on a good size monitor setup as well as recommendations or monitors.

Obviously, small bezels would be a plus, and a rotating & height adjustable would be a big bonus too. Price, 0 to 600 or 700 dollars preferably.

I wasn't sure if this was the most appropriate spot for this, ok to move if need be and I apologize. These would be on a standard 42" corner desk unit. Thanks in advance for any recommendation

2. LordJummy

LordJummy New Member

Thanks Received:
    There are countless screens out there. Narrow down your budget better, or just get the best screens for your max budget of $700.

Newegg is great for performing searches. Go into the monitor section, and start narrowing it down by price, size, etc.

It's all preference and budget man.

I personally use three Samsung BX2431 LED LCD's. They are great, but they are cheaper 24" LED LCD's and don't have swivel and height adjustments. The money I saved was worth it though.

mrsemi says thanks.
  3. mrsemi

Thanks Received:
    That's why I was looking for feedback, there's just so many options I figured someone here would just list their own experiences.

*Edit*
    For what it's worth I just got three of these off ebay, we'll see how it goes.
    ASUS VW228TLB Black 21.5" 5ms Height, Swivel, Pivo...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011