1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta

Discussion in 'Games' started by viczulis, Jan 30, 2010.

1. viczulis

viczulis New Member

Thanks Received:
    Has anyone played Mothership Zeta PC version ? ( well i'm sure) being its been out for a while now. Any ways I just played fallout 3 again dam that was nice. (been a while) than played the Pitt which I thought was excellent and Operation Anchorage which was alright. I'm going to pick up Broken Steel and Point Lookout tomorrow. But also wanting Mothership Zeta which I cant find with outbuying fallout 3 again.

Does anyone sell it single ? I cant find not on steam, amazon, bestbuy etc :mad:

2. TVman

TVman New Member

Thanks Received:
    torrent XD

viczulis says thanks.
  3. Meow9000 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Game of the year edition contains all the expansions. Cheaper just to buy that.

viczulis says thanks.
  4. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    just buy some microsoft points and get it through gfwl , like a 600mb download. probably comes out to around 10USD

viczulis says thanks.
  5. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Your only options are Games for Windows Live Marketplace for $10 (800 Microsoft points, 272 MB download) if you don't mind downloading or Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition for $44.99.

viczulis says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. ste2425

ste2425

Thanks Received:
    hope you dont mind me using your thread to ask this but if you get this how do you start the extra quests? i mean do your player stats etc carry on to the extra quests? and do you other quests in the orig game carry on from where you left off if i do the mothership quests first? never played any of the add ons, cheers

7. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    One it is installed, the quest will appear in your quest log and a new radio signal will be detected. Go to the signal to be beamed into the Mothership.

Yes. If memory serves, you can earn new perks in the various DLCs aswell.

Yes. Beware that once you start Mothership Zeta, you are stuck on the space craft until you are done with it. On other DLCs, you could get back to the Capital Wastelands pretty much whenever you wanted.

ste2425 says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  8. ste2425

ste2425

Thanks Received:
    thats great thanks, can hav ur thread back now:D

9. viczulis

viczulis New Member

Thanks Received:
    No problem ste2425. Yea thats why I ended up playing the whole fallout3 again last time I played was two or three computers ago. Never played expansions before.

In both expansions I played you cant get back to wastelands until you are done with them.

Dam this is still an awesome game. The Pitt was excellent. Hopefully the last 3 are good to. Getting last 3 today.