1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

fanless power supply & lian li's pc-a05fn

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by easytim, Mar 3, 2012.

1. easytim New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm going to put a fanless seasonic ss-460fl 460w atx power supply in a lian li's pc-a05fn case, where the power supply will be mounted at the bottom in the front. Would someone tell me if there is enough air movement to make this setup work.

I'm going to have a 120mm fan in the front and 120mm fan in the rear, it pulls the air in from the back and discharges the hot air in the front. I'm also going to have a 140mm fan mounted in the top

About the case
    The Lian Li PC-A05FN is part of the Lian Li Mid Tower series and supports ATX, micro-ATX as well as Mini-ITX motherboards. The case has a 120mm intake fan in the front as well as a single 120mm rear exhaust fan helping keep your hardware as cool as possible. The entire chassis is loaded with features we have come to know from Lian Li. The case has USB 3.0 I/O ports right on the top as well as a HD Audio port making these easily accessible for you. A 280mm video card can be supported.

Features:

•The power supply units in the front, 120mm fan (rear) intake cool air into the system, 120mm fan (HDD cage) exhaust the hot air out of the system, through the vent holes on the front panel. (Top 140mm fan mount for user upgrade)
    •Front Mounted PSU
    •Chassis become smaller, but still easy to be service, the perfect balance for space & hardware performance.
    •Supports three 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs
    •Tool-less PCI Design x8
    •USB3.0 Multi-media I/O ports
    •Tool-less Optical Drive Mounting