1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Farcry>online Is Complete Garbage!!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by DRDNA, Jan 28, 2007.

1. DRDNA

DRDNA

Thanks Received:
    I don't know whats going on with the FARCRY servers...Thier servers are way messed up , first i get in and play for a minute against a slew of cheaters then I quit the game to join another in hopes that they are not cheating and i get a message i need to use the CD key again , so i enter it and i get the foolish error that MY CD KEY is already in use!!! WTF:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: This is the last UBISOFT game I will ever purchase....They are so worried that a pirate is trying to play their game that an honest guy like myself cant even play the game he paid for!!:banghead: :banghead: :mad: :mad: :banghead: :banghead:

2. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    i love far cry,but the game servers are full of f*cking wan*ers.i went on one and this nob was team killing his own team mates by throwing explosives everywere.i spent half an hour shooting him until i got bored.

if you find a half-decent server,it is fun.if you like,i will set up a game for some 1 on 1:D

3. DRDNA

DRDNA

Thanks Received:
    lol tigger you the man < but I already switched back to NFS carbon ....Thanks though bro , now I at leaat know one person who plays straight;) we will have to play some time for sure !!! Now I am off to race some cheaters >> I take em to the Canyon cuz its way harder for them to pull off their cheats cuz nos and crash are disabled:cool:

4. SlipSlice

SlipSlice New Member

Thanks Received:
    Carbon looks good as hell, I might have to pick that up.

5. Batou1986

Batou1986

Thanks Received:
    the nfsc that you can get from the source of which we do not speak of on these fourms works online so dont waste your money on it you be bored after a day

6. lemonadesoda

lemonadesoda

Thanks Received:
    for online gaming, try SOF2. Old game, but still looks good, and plays better.

7. AshenSugar

AshenSugar New Member

Thanks Received:
    farcry is for sp, try F.E.A.R. combat(its free google it) better game and alot less cheats for online play :D

8. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    I don't like F.E.A.R. The servers are TERRIBLE, I always have bad lag when playing.

9. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    has anyone tried painkiller multi player? i had a look today for the first time,i quite enjoyed it.

10. AshenSugar

AshenSugar New Member

Thanks Received:
    tips, edit the networks settings and set urself to slow dsl mode it seems to help even ok high speed connections, i can play on 56k at 64k mode ;) (manualy set number as low as possable)

11. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    Download the mod Pirates, Vikings, & Knights II mod for HL2...it is very fun!

http://www.pvkii.com/

great multiplayer...similar to Dark Messiah but balanced!

12. wazzledoozle

wazzledoozle New Member

Thanks Received:
    Far Cry multiplayer has never been good, its far too open-ended. It always comes down to a few snipers hiding in the bushes all over the map.

Far Cry has only been $20 for a long time now, great price for a great SP game.

13. AshenSugar

AshenSugar New Member

Thanks Received:
    ktr hows Dark Messiah sp? i hear its good from most people, but the us reviewers where insainly hatefull of it(i dont listen to them most times, 1/2 the games i own where critical flops but are still alot of fun)

14. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    So-so...i give it 6/10...

Great Hack-n-slash and abilities/weapons, but very repeative, too liner, short, and crappy storyline. Play the demo, that pretty much the game...

and dont ask about the multiplayer...god damn unbalanced it is. very slow paced..but there are some times i had fun, but very rare.

15. AshenSugar

AshenSugar New Member

Thanks Received:
    a friends already offered to send me his copy since he only buys RPG's for their sp play, tho he said if fable2's online is decent coop we may be playing that online.

read about the online, sounds stupid, i ever was into the whole team deathmatch or deathmatch thing, just boring to me.

16. peach1971

peach1971 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Farcry is a joke regarding the bad sound.
    Voices and FX always sound the same, no matter how far they´re away.
    That always pissed me of. :)

17. AshenSugar

AshenSugar New Member

Thanks Received:
    duno, i can hear things fine, try enabling hw mixing and eax modes(i use eax2) works fine here, maby you need your ears checked :p

18. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

19. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:

I call Dark Messiah a good game. If you can forgive the lack of story and just enjoy the awesome gameplay, then you will be fine. 8/10 for me and be SURE to get the patch.