• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Few Phenom II OCing/HWBot TPU team questions & hello from new TPU member

System Name YautjaLord
Processor Ryzen 9 5900x @ 3700MHz
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme rev. 1.1
Cooling EK-XE360mm front/SE360mm top/3xVardar 120mm top/3xbe quiet! Light Wings 120mm High Speed PWM/etc....
Memory HyperX Predator 4x8GB 4000MHz @ 4000MHz
Video Card(s) 1xGigabyte RTX 3080 Master 10GB rev. 3.0 (watercooled)
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (system)/Samsung 960 Pro M.2 NVMe (system) |Samsung T7 Shield 1TB USB Type-C
Display(s) LG 27GN950-B 4k IPS 1ms 144Hz HDR
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev. 2 Black/Orange
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply Corsair HX1200
Mouse Dragonwar ELE-G4.1 laser gaming mouse 9500dpi
Keyboard Corsair K60 Pro Low Profile
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 21H2
Hello, fellow overclockers !!!

A little introduction : my day-to-day life name is Ashot, i'm armenian, live in Israel & i am still average overclocker. (though my overclocking expirience counts all the way back to 2001, would you beleive ? :))

Now to Phenom II stuff : 1st of all, one of the reasons i registered in your site is because i saw there's official Phenom II OC'ing thread in your forums. Next thing is a question : being living in Israel i have yet to find the following wc products of the companies like : Swiftech, Acetek, etc.... Purchasing any firm's product through Web is like suicide wish for me right now & robbing myself blind all the way to the end of this year. The only products that i can afford right now & all 3 of them selled in this country are Thermaltake's BigWater (760i/760is/780e), Zalman's Reserator XT & CoolerMaster's AquaGate (not sure if this is correct name, but that doesn't change the fact it is selled in Israel) Your opinions on which is better in cooling the Phenom II 940 count. (yes, that is the CPU i want to purchase & the only of these PII CPU's i see selled in the local PC store in my city + X4 810 & X3 720)

Now the HWBot question : i am a registered member of these forums & overclocker's ranking system. The prob is i am loner there, right now. :) What it takes to join your HWBot ranks ?

And finally - glad to be a member of this forum, took long before i signed up here but you are among the sites i visit for techie stuff, plus Guru3D, Anand & alike. Hope to see your replies soon. :rockout: