1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Firefall

Discussion in 'Games' started by FordGT90Concept, Jun 12, 2013.

1. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    It's too late. :(

I'm managing with the Nighthawk. I think it got it upgraded 20 times already and have all the unlocks. It still sucks at close quarters but it is good at range. It really sucks that the stock rifle can't take out a juggernaut with a headshot.

Crunching for Team TPU
  2. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    well even the Raptor cant take out a Juggernaut but the ROF of the charge rifle is higher (but 100ish per shot) still its indeed more polyvalent.

i took it just now, not bad at all for buff and support and also less suicidale than Nighthawk indeed.

and since i had enough pilot point ... i gave a shot at Mammoth, i guess im a bad mammoth player, i hate it :D but i think with more leveling and gears it can turn out great for some situation where i wouldnt take a Rhino/Dragon/Recluse/Tiger/Night/Raptor.

sorry about the Nighthawk, i love it but i know it doesnt fit everybody, too tricky in FF to stay at range indeed. (yes im retiring the Solo argument even if i can solo, i didnt say i dont die i just say i manage to solo and remain alive, sometime :D )

3. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    i must be dumb ... i never noticed you can zoom further by using the mouswheel, i just noticed that now with my Raptor i will see if Night has the same "option"

10 pilot point again and Recluse spent his 1st 600k pts and 2 nanotoxines for it :Electron unlocked only Firecat left.

fun ... i can oneshot a Juggernaut with Raptor but only on a perfect headshot xD 2k ish dmg

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  4. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    FORTALEZA+ offSIN mission
    top of the top (highest fortaleza cannon)
    [​IMG]

i can see my house ... oh wait , wrong side of the globe
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i guess thats what the Melding does to our world ... ewww
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    its the offSIN Ares i found
    [​IMG]
    a bit too much for a small and harmless Recon :roll:

heck those spoiler bracket remove all the beauty of it naaahhh cant help if they where smaller we couldnt see anything ... :twitch:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  5. FordGT90Concept

Thanks Received:
    Might want to put [spoiler][/spoiler] around those images so they don't load unless people want to see them.

Huh, never noticed there was a dropship up there. Did you look closer at it?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    james888 says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    yes there is a Dropship but doesnt move :)
    also spoiler i didnt thought of it since its not a hidden zone (i found a second easier path than the 1st one i took)20 also the offSIN Ares could be a Spoiler

oh wait ... i re read the post :eek: oh well it would have been a good idea :D

FordGT90Concept says thanks.
  7. james888

james888

Thanks Received:
    Please with the spoiler tags. I had to sit through about 30 seconds of this page spazing out from loading.

Crunching for Team TPU
  8. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    wtf connection o_O i have a 5meg and it take less than 15sec if it was 10minutes i would understand

naahhh too much work to add those spoiler bracket i guess i just remove or erase the post :eek:

9. james888

james888

Thanks Received:
    Here. Copy and paste.
    add /

Btw, I have a 15meg down connection. Was 45 seconds of the page jumping up and down as the pictures loaded.

Crunching for Team TPU
  10. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    no need i took another path ... and doing it on a Nexus 7 with a bluetooth keyboard is more painfull than you think (specially on the terrasse of a cafe while drinking a fresh beer)

11. FordGT90Concept

Thanks Received:
    FYI, you can put the spoiler tag around many/all images/text. You can even do [spoiler=TEXT][/spoiler] to change the text before the Show/Hide button (default: Spoiler). If you want a dense example, quote my original post to this thread. It has nested spoilers, lists in spoilers, and pictures in spoilers.

Crunching for Team TPU
  12. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    i know i know but i like souding like a jerk (i know ... bad habit...) :) i will never erase or remove pics in a post :laugh:

ok im home ... i should have waited till now to edit :eek: oh well now its time to do those last 2 pilots point i need!

done all t2 frames unlocked now lets get serious! :D

AND I MEAN SERIOUS!!!:rockout:
    epic run! Firecat double dash is awesome:roll: Afterburner+Inferno Dash : EXPLORER!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i think i could go further than copa ahah and that fly while listening to Fairy Tail OST was truly EPIC
    Gekitou Mahou Jin//Dragon Force//Released Power//Iron Dragon Black Steel.

13. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    further! Fortaleza Antigua====>far end of Lagoa Rasa
    From here [​IMG]
    To here[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

now i'm gonna try the Arclight... or die trying ... once my adventurer glider pad cooldown is up :D
    sweet mother of heaven!!! the Arclight is intangible!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. FordGT90Concept

Thanks Received:
    There's a patch and this one stood out: Accord Chemical Sprayer - Poison burn duration shortened from 1000ms to 300ms

T2 biotech is getting weaker and weaker by the patch. :(

Crunching for Team TPU
  15. james888

james888

Thanks Received:
    Mua ha ha I went recluse! I hope the recluse doesn't get nerfed...

I have a question though. I am starting to upgrade my recluses equipment and so on. I have gotten a few really good purple items, some green, some just better than stock as little rewards and from ares missions. I have what I can equipped but I want better stuff. I just craft those things or is there a better way?

Crunching for Team TPU
  16. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    happy day :D

i recvieved a delivery notification and since im in wait of minimum 4 further delivery i didnt have any idea of what it was and when i saw the title in adress "commander" i had a good laugh with the post office staff :roll:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

stinger608 and FordGT90Concept say thanks.
  17. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    well crafting is a way, having luck in drop is another, crossing finger and praying when pressing Alt-M to open market and find some good violet II and III under 1k Cy is the last

18. FordGT90Concept

Thanks Received:
    Most of what you pick up can't be repaired. You can craft better but that damn durability means they'll eventually become worthless. I just use the pickups as I get them and don't waste resources on crafting anything with durability at this point. I'm waiting for them to change it to make crafting gear worthwhile. I put all my profits into research and battle frames.

Crunching for Team TPU
  19. INSTG8R

INSTG8R

Thanks Received:
    Well after reading thru this thread I decided to give it a go. Also dragged a mate of mine and another TPU'er Hellfire in. We have bumbled along so far and run around like idiots trying to get to the closest ARES missions and always being late.
    Trying to wrap our heads around resources and crafting. I am running Recon and him on Dreadnought. We had a pretty good time but generally felt a bit lost most of the time.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  20. FordGT90Concept

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, you'll feel lost initially. I know I did. If you haven't already, activating the SIN hubs is the most important thing to do so you can see events that are happening around the world.

If you want invites to the TPU army, send me a PM with the Firefall usernames to send them to.

INSTG8R says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  21. FordGT90Concept

Thanks Received:
    Another patch. I think it is only 9.44 MiB. They made the Chosen attack more frequently. Other than that, most of it looks like nerfing. :(

Crunching for Team TPU
  22. FordGT90Concept

Thanks Received:
    Big patch (147 MiB):
    http://beta.firefallthegame.com/launcher/web_panel

The main stuff:
    • Join Red 5 for the Double Crystite Weekend! Starting on Friday, August 9th @ 10am PDT (17:00 GMT) through Monday, August 11th you can earn double crystite from PvP, mission rewards, and resource drops across New Eden.
    • All battleframes are now on sale for only 7 Pilot Tokens for a limited time. This sale will last until August 20th.
    • The purchase of any Red Bean pack now includes a new glider (on a separate cooldown), a new helmet, and decal. One per account.
    • PvP Leaderboards added. Check out where you rank in each gametype on the global leaderboards and even vs your friends list.
    • Ranking is based on ELO scores of match-made PvP matches.
    • Check this out in your Nav Wheel or at the end of a PvP match.
    • A new location reporting heavy levels of enemy activity has been located Southwest of Copacabana. ARES teams are requested.
    • Low-stage ARES missions have seen a decrease in enemy activity and should be more reasonable for junior ARES operators.
    • New advances in our understanding of Chosen technology have solved issues of destabilizing Chosen bomb placements when the incorrect key is placed in the available socket. The correct key will now help stabilize the bomb by 10%. The Chosen have responded by decreasing their bomb timers.
    • Ratchet is once again selling special rewards for ARES operators with an abundance of beta crystite. You are still not able to create new beta crystite.
    • Battleframes will now start with the ability to use their three core abilities. Players will still need to spend XP to unlock the ability slots in the garage in order to make changes to those ability slots.
    • Arcporter keys for Antarctica, Sargasso Sea, and Diamondhead are now far easier to craft and had their resource costs cut down to 10% of previous amounts.
    • Added recipe tracking audio to the crafting UI.
    • Changed Jetball spawn countdown to begin at 3 instead of 10.

You're going to like this one, GreiverBlade: Player location is no longer reset to Copacabana upon logging out and back in. Upon log in, players should be placed at the closest Accord-owned outpost in New Eden to where they logged out.

Crunching for Team TPU
  23. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    YEP i noticed it after the 2minutes patch (eh it was a 147mib big? didnt noticed :D)

i logged directly to the tower in Lagoa Rasa!:clap:

sidenote ... 7 pilot point woohoo i have 7 pilot point allready ... but all frames unlocked :eek:
    also double crystite week end yay :D

24. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    So is this like Planetside 2 with PVE?

Watched a video and I am marginally intrigued. Ill download and join the TPU group tonight.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  25. INSTG8R

INSTG8R

Thanks Received:
    Yeah but there is a bug if you buy the SIN modules need to craft it they don't end up in your Inventory. I blew almost 100 AMP and alot of time for nothing...:banghead: