1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Firefox Update to 2.0.0.3 Released

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Mar 21, 2007.

1. malware New Member

Thanks Received:
    Mozilla has issued another minor update to its Firefox 2.0 web browser. New for Firefox 2.0.0.3 is a single security fix that patches up a hole in the browser’s FTP PASV functionality. Also new in 2.0.0.3 are fixes to improve Web site compatibility. Firefox users can download the 2.0.0.3 updater from Mozilla's homepage or use the auto update function within the browser.

Source: Mozilla
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  2. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Ill have to get home today and update my FF. I have to say, the ease of use and all the features you can do with FF, is an awesome thing. If IE could be like this, no one else would need to make a web browser. It just so happens, MS doesnt really listen to its customer base, which is sad.
  3. J0N

J0N New Member

Thanks Received:
    Updated automatically for me! Works well, dosent effect performance atall.
  4. freaksavior

freaksavior To infinity ... and beyond!

Thanks Received:
    YEA FIREFOX!!!

i love firefox, ie never updated itself,

and i love when/if it crashes it will restore you to the page you were on!!!

to firefox :toast:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. TLH

TLH New Member

Thanks Received:
    Some nice stuff in this ver 2 of FF I agree.Mine updated last night aswell but I haven't restarted yet so it's hasn't installed yet.:laugh: This one is much more stable,I find,than 1.5.

I updated to IE7 the other day too but found it totally clunky and very badly laid out.If we had a puke smiley I'd be using it now.