1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

floored

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by candle_86, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    My GF just sent me this message over yahoo

I dont quite know what to think, im literly floored, 3 yrs ends like this, 3years of bliss ends like this, we where engaged and all, im not sure how to take any of this or that she couldn't tell me face to face. My happy 4th just went straight to shit. I really have no idea what to think right now im kinda confused and lost and well i just don't know

2. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    Man that is fucked up!

can you not talk to her and try and find out what else there could be? A relationship purely for sex is the worst kind but then if you were engaged then there must be another reason.

3. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    it wasn't about sex at least not to me, i enjoyed talking about faith, our future ect. And no i can't she won't anwser her phone, she sent me text when i tired that said im blocking your number monday, i just don't honestly know whats going on, ive been faithfull never cheated, and havn't even looked at another woman in 2 years and now this all the sudden. I honestly am lost right now man, part of me wants to just go drink, but i have to work at 3pm and its 9am right now and i havn't slept yet either.

4. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    My only advice is to step back and go to bed. I know this is probably the last thing your wanting to do but it's going to be the best for you. I know how you feel you just desperately want to talk to her, it's happened to me as well.

If she has just suddenly dropped you she may feel like she isn't good enough for you. Sometimes this is the case for many break ups. Not feeling that your the best person for the one you love means that you leave them. Maybe she has done something that may frown upon? so she has left you to save you the embarrassment of having to go through it.

Don't drink yourself stupid, alcohol is never the right solution. just got to figure out what our going to do next. And as for the blocking your number bit, the same girl did it to me and now after 6 months of nothing we are getting to know each other again.

5. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    if she did something she could just tell me, id forgive her for it, I don't care. I just don't know whats going on, and that has never happened, i always know whats going on when it involves me, i feel like i slammed into a brick wall at full sprint and am just in shock from how sudden this is, i don't even wanna move, i dont wanna go to work, and i don't wanna go do anything today except sit here and try to figure this out. My mind is numb and my mind is racing to figure out if i did something. Shes the only girl i loved like this i thought she was the one, she felt like the one and this isnt funny at all

6. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    "Amanda: I know your head over heels for me.. But you dont really know me." + " 3years of bliss ends like this" = bta confused.

7. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    your confused so am i, trust me so am i bta

8. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    Take your time mate, and don't let your mind jump to conclusions.

9. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    to me she sounds like she is panicking and closing all doors and windows.

10. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    To me it sounds like a spontaneous dump. Move on, Candle. there are millions of girls there, this time around, find yourself a NVIDIA fangirl, your SLI will last longer.

11. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    but after 3 years to just be dumped after talking about our lifes together and starting to make wedding plans to do all of this to just have this happen i dont understand BTA how could she just dump me it doesnt make any sense

12. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    scared maybe. Weddings, future etc can all lead to cold feet. Maybe she has realised what she is getting into and has ran a mile because she doesn't want it.

13. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    im gonna try to sleep, i have to work, i can't loose my job which i will if i don't go in

14. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    im up again but nothing makes anymore sense now than it did then

15. Paulieg

Paulieg The Mad Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry man, that's awful. Unfortunately something like this happens to the best of us. I still remember mine, in my first-2 yr of college...Erica. Went from super serious to bye. No explanation. EVER.

16. B1gg3stN00b

B1gg3stN00b New Member

Thanks Received:
    Gotta love that.

^Sarcasm.

17. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Yes, life can suck... My piece of advice is never let a woman (or member of the opposite sex) control your emotions or your life. Heck, at least you didn't get married. Congrats on becoming a free man.:toast:

18. Thermopylae_480

Thermopylae_480 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would talk to her, your real friends, or family not faceless internet avatars whoes advice can't be trusted and whoes morals and own social thoughts are questionable at best. If these avenues aren't available seek professional help.

newconroer and panchoman say thanks.