1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] For Sale: 9600 GSO, OCZ Vendetta, Antec 300, and lots more

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by arekieh, Mar 1, 2009.

1. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    For Sale: V-Moda Vibe, and CX 300 headphones, and Sandisk Sansa Clip

Alright i have a bunch of stuff i want to sell, all because i want a new case lol. I really want a Silverstone Raven unless i get a really good deal on another case i like. If you want to trade the only thing i will accept is a new case :). So LMK. All prices are in USD, and all are + shipping. I have tons of feedback on: Ebay, heatware, Hardwarecanucks
    and Overclock.net

All i take right now is Paypal or cash in person. If you want to send a Money Order that can be arranged.
    Everything will be shipped with tracking. All prices do not include shipping so pm me with your postal/zipcode for a quote.

If you think any of my stuff is overpriced please post here or pm me, i try to price all my stuff fairly but sometimes i overlook some things. All prices are OBO within reason.

All of my stuff has been taken care of and is always tested before shipping out.

The stuff:

1. XFX 9600 GSO DDR2 768mb Fatality Edition: Got it back from RMA a week ago after i sent my 8600GTS in. Great folder, avg 2400-3000 ppd. Selling it since i dont game anymore and my new mobo has onboard ;). Comes with that wierd TV wire. Didnt come with a dongle but if u want one i have tons just lmk. SOLD

2. Antec 300: Great case for anyone on a budget. Cools well, a bit cramped with larger setups but i had no problems fitting mine in. As i said selling to get a Silverstone Raven. Immaculate condition, comes with all original documentation/packaging/accessories. Asking $40 + Shipping Pending to armadi110 at Overclock.net
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. V-Moda Vibe In-Ear Headphones: Used for one month, great sounding, Retail for $120 canadian, this is the upgraded version the problems people were having with the wire dont happen to this one. Has a one year warranty and V-Moda's CS is excellent. Selling because i sold my mp3 player since i stopped listening to music as much as before. Comes with all original packaging and accessories (inclues 5 pairs of tips). SOLD on HWC

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Sennheiser CX 300 In-Ear headphones: used once or twice, bought them inititally then got hte V-modas. Very bassy, a bit more muddy than the V-Modas but overall great quality. Selling for the same reason as above. Asking $32.50 + Shipping
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Sandisk Sansa Clip 4gb MP3 Player: Great player, rated as best sound quality mp3 player on anythingbutipod.com. I really liked this player, great for going to the gym. awesome portability. Used for one week then i got my samsung p2. (which im selling on ebay). comes with all original accessories, but no packaging, purchased it OEM. Asking $40 + Shipping
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

We can work out a deal if u want one of the pairs of headphones with the sansa :)

Thanks for Looking :)
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  2. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    erocker u can leave now i put pictures up for once ;) lol jk
  3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol! :toast: Good stuff man.
  4. RevengE

RevengE

Thanks Received:
    Hmmmmm I'm digging that case for my Lan/Folding rig.....
  5. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    take that and the 9600 GSO lol. If u feel up to Vmodding it, u can get shaders up to 1800 and it can pull 3800ppd
  6. RevengE

RevengE

Thanks Received:
    I have to think about it I am buying watercooling componets for my main rig so I can't use too much cash.
  7. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ya lol, i want a Silverstone Raven pretty bad which is why im selling alll this stuff :(. Already dropped too much cash on a 720 BE and Gigabyte MA790GP-UD4H
  8. DonInKansas

DonInKansas

Thanks Received:
    I can vouch for the V-Moda headphones; I have a set and they're nice.
  9. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    antec 300 pending @ ocn
  10. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    Love the XFX 9600GSO 768mb! great card got two of them running in SLI!
  11. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Im debating that video card for a spare computer that I may turn into a server/folding rig.
  12. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    its really good for folding. I was debating keeping it just to fold, but i need the money for my case. $270cad shipped :( im having second thoughts now lol
  13. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    9600 gso sold
  14. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    ocz vendetta removed, no longer selling it
  15. arekieh New Member

Thanks Received:
    v-modas sold