1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

For those looking for a great Micro-Case - Prodigy M

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by ZenZimZaliben, May 2, 2014.

1. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    I just built 2 PC's using this case. What a great case. Tons of room. Room for a Full power supply, Full sized video card, Can easily fit a huge CPU cooler if needed, and has a lot of great built in mounting for 120mm fans or radiators. Easily one of the best micro-cases I have worked with.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811345030

The handles are a little odd looking because they are this soft touch plastic stuff, but actually very durable and functional as they keep the case off the floor.

The only real negative I found is the fact the font panel is on the side, which is the side you remove to access the case, so you have to be aware of that otherwise you will yank out your PLED, Power,Reset connections.

rtwjunkie says thanks.
  2. bonehead123

Thanks Received:
    I just built a rig with one of these...I got the Orange & Black model though. Cool case with a cool design IMHO. I will be modding it asap to accept a USB/Card reader and maybe a 2nd optical drive too, and also might move the controls from the side to the front. I have ordered a Black replacement mesh front cover too, cause I think it will not only improve cooling (which is already pretty good) but also look even cooler........

FYI....the specs are in my side panel :)