1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

FOXCONN introduces three mainboards with AMD A690 chipset

Discussion in 'News' started by Bastieeeh, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Bastieeeh New Member

Thanks Received:
    It appears that German journalists are a little bit faster then their English counterparts. Like the folks at MSI the guys at Global FOXCONN department are a bit slow in posting press news. But we still have the brave Germans at FOXCONN who post tidbits sometimes. So they did this time announcing three new mATX-sized motherboards for the Socket AM2. All of them feature the integrated ATI Radeon X1250 graphics solution and a single PCIe x16 slot just in case you want to upgrade. They will be available soon.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: FOXCONN Germany
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  2. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    what ugly color combination!
  3. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    ::hurls:: I Agree KTR. Either got Blue and Red or Red and Yellow or hell, even Blue and Yellow, but not all three.
  4. Jadawin

Jadawin

Thanks Received:
    As if normal people would stare at their mainboard for any longer as it takes to build the machine. Me, I'm looking at my LCD ;)
  5. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    I agree with Jada. My ECS is horribly ugly, but it's in the case, so I don't care. Out of sight, out of mind.
  6. Bastieeeh New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sometimes these hideous color schemes are of help. Imagine a helpdesk buddy checking on some important computer parts while the customer is on the phone...