1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Framerates, HD, and more: 22 inch versus 24- Need key info

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Atnevon, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Atnevon

Atnevon

Thanks Received:
    Hey Guys,

So the holidays are coming up. Yay! So I thought I heard that your framerates begin to sink when you go from the 1680 x 1050 to the 1920 x 1200. The questions is of have how much happens? Both in personall taste, and in data tests.

When looking at monitors I seem to like the glossy finish the best. Much like the Trubrite on the laptops screens. I notice the color is much more vivid, and I like it. Sure they reflects like a blue moon, but that does not bug me. My laptop got me used to it. So if you know of any 22 or 24 inch moniters with this feature, like the one on this one, it would be a great help.
    http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/...ubtype=lcd&model_cd=LS22PEJSFV/XAA&fullspec=F

Also, I'm sure people have done it, but what happens when you plug say a 360 or PS3 into the 22 and 24 inch moniters? I'm debating whether this will be a temp HD TV, being I'm still in college and a cheap HD TV is kind of out of the question. Both money, and security wise. (I'm not to safe with having a big TV at my apartment)

I'm not to sure at this hour of the night what all I can ask, but the more this thread grows, I'm sure I will have more questions, and others will post them too. Who knows, a mega buying thread could result.

Thank you all for now,
    -Andrew