1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

FREE today - Netbalancer Pro

Discussion in 'Networking & Security' started by Completely Bonkers, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Completely Bonkers New Member

Thanks Received:
    Free for today only, on Giveawayoftheday - http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/netbalancer-508/

Tatty_One, Crap Daddy and _ALB_R3D X say thanks.
  2. Completely Bonkers New Member

Thanks Received:
    Screenie

[​IMG]

3. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    A pretty looking interface for something that windows server can do already or any mid grade firewall can do for you?

It still costs too much.

10 Million points folded for TPU
  4. Completely Bonkers New Member

Thanks Received:
    Steevo. How do you monitor and sent bandwidth per application in Windows server? Genuine question, I'd like to know.

I kind of like the point and shoot approach of Netbalancer Pro (didnt know about it before today). And I think FREE is cheaper than Windows Server, isnt it? But yes, I do run W2K3 (as a workstation), but I'm not sure how to set up the load balancing. Is it easy?

5. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    Msdn has the articles on loadbalancing for multiple adapters and I believe the priority assignment can be done by right clicking the exe in performance monitoring and selecting priority.

10 Million points folded for TPU
  6. Millennium

Millennium

Thanks Received:
    Looks like a good interface and a fairly serious piece of software. Might just use it for bandwidth monitoring for now. Would be nice to know if there is much overhead doing the priority thing.