1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Front Speaker Sounds coming out of Rear Speaker on Logitech X-540

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by wolf2009, Jul 11, 2008.

1. wolf2009 Guest

i connected my Logitech X-540 to X-FI . Now when i check sound from individual speaker from x-fi control panel, it sends the left front speaker sound to left rear speaker and vice-versa and same on right side .

I checked the connections on the rear of the sub, everything is plugged right there . wats wrong ?

2. twicksisted

twicksisted

Thanks Received:
    um... you have the surrounds plugged into the fronts and vice versa ;)

3. wolf2009 Guest

???

i plugged the front and rear speakers into what they said on the back of the sub . i cleared that in my post .

4. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Try changing the audio output on the Xfi then?

5. twicksisted

twicksisted

Thanks Received:
    well everything cant be plugged in correctly then... just swap it around so that it works.
    the speakers just take the signal they are sent and play it... it dosent swap anything round... 5 inputs and 5 outputs.

The soundcard is the same... has the outputs and thats not going to change... perhaps the jacks you plug from the soundcard to the speakers is the wrong way round... check that... and try swapping the fromnt and rear jacks around... see if that works ;)