1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] 2x120mm radiator w/120mm fans

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by demonbrawn, Jul 26, 2007.

1. demonbrawn

demonbrawn New Member

Thanks Received:
    Alright, I'm selling a 2x120mm radiator for a water-cooling setup. It also comes with 2 120mm Kingwin fans. They are nice and quiet and they are both 4-pin molex connected. You can see some wear on the fins, but that shouldn't affect cooling too much. It did well for me when I had a water-cooled setup until the rad started leaking. the left connector came loose and ever since it started leaking and I didn't have the patience to get it to stop. Also, you'll notice from the picture with the measuring tape that this radiator was made with metric units, not American standard. I can't even remember exactly what the metric size was for the tubing used, but if you can get the leaking controlled and have a water cooled system in metric units and recognize what size tubing you'd need, this is a good deal. Just PM me with an offer and your location so I can estimate how much the shipping would be.

Payment: Seeing as how this would most likely be an overseas buy, I would prefer that you use Paypal as your payment type.

Attached Files:

2. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    How much?

3. demonbrawn

demonbrawn New Member

Thanks Received:
    Don't know tbh. $30 + shipping? New rads without fans are average of $50 so I figure that's a fair price.