1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] A7N8X-E Deluxe, 2600+ Barton, 9800, MASIVE COOLER,Price test of 2x full system

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Joshmcmillan, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Joshmcmillan

Joshmcmillan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi,
    For sale I have the following:

-ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe- Works except ide drives are a bit slow for some reason, could probebly be fixed my using SATA drives or buying a PCI IDE CONTROL Card.

-Broken Radeon 9800 SE but it has a big masive cooler on it like the ones on the HIS X1950XT except it's not for a 19*0, it's for various cards I think from Geforce 2-9800 Pro.

-AMD Athlon XP 2600+ Barton, socket 462, untested but I will test before I send it to anyone. Basicly give me an offer and if it's enough I would take a picture of the item and test it and if you still wanted it I would send it to you. Comes with a whisper rock IV cpu cooler and an 80mm fan.

PRICE TESTS PLEASE.
    Not selling just want to know what there worth.
    -A System with 1ghz celeron, 256mb pc 100 ram, board, onboard video, sound etc...

-A system with 3800+ X2 65W, ASUS board with onboard 6150, firewire, tv out, 2x512mb sticks of ddr2 667, 2xdvd burners, 80gb hd, 2x floppies, 550W PSU, 4x80mm fans.

Also I'd like to know how much I could get a cool looking case for second hand coz my case looks alright but not really awsome like I would like.
  2. Joshmcmillan

Joshmcmillan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bump
  3. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    How much for the socket A board and cpu Josh.

:)
  4. Joshmcmillan

Joshmcmillan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ummm, It's up to you to offer on the board, It is one of the best Socket A boards and it does actually work, just a fault that I think could be fixed. As for the CPU on ebay these CPU's go for over $100 but you can offer and I will consider, so yeah, it's up to you but I will consider all serious offers. I know I price that I think the cpu is worth but I will wait for you to offer and consider.
  5. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    Hey Josh, sorry it took so long.. I will give it a miss. I was thinking of making a media pc but I might use S939 instead.. :)

Cheers
  6. Joshmcmillan

Joshmcmillan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi,
    So your sure you don't want it? I would sell the board for a reasonably small price.
  7. Grings

Grings New Member

Thanks Received:
    you werent using the nvidia ide drivers were you, because they dont work properly, dont suppose theres much point advising you to use the default windows ones now, but if its still put together as a rig give it a try, more chance selling it without reporting that it has a bug
  8. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    The thing is Josh that for that board n cpu you would be looking to get around $120 for both, which is fair enough. But ... TBO I was hoping on pickin up a cheap 939 cpu n board for about the same.. U moght be better off chuckin it on ebay man. Those boards still fetch a decent price. :)
  9. Joshmcmillan

Joshmcmillan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bump.......