1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT] 7900GT sealed for 1900AIW

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by n-sanity, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Looking to trade my brand new sealed evga 7900GT for a used or new 1900AIW, plus some cash. Also, if anyone wants to buy the gt...be my guest. Im looking for +cash cause these go for 160ish on ebay, while 79's at least 200. Send all offers to n.saneman@gmail.com, all will be considered. I live in mississauga, ontario (An hour from toronto) and will drop it off anywhere in the gta for you.

BTW Heat under n-sanity, and ebay id azakovorotny. Admin of xtremepc.org.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2006
  2. Seany1212

Seany1212

Thanks Received:
    Firstly you should know that a swap of 7900GT for a x1900 AIW is not worth it, firstly you have the botched memory chips on the 7900GT whiched has caused soooo many to be RMA'd and you want cash too?! Also it would have to be the 7900GTX edition as its heatsink is more upto the job of cooling, the memory chips are different (correct me if im wrong) and the memory and core speeds are higher, the x1900 also has more pipelines. But you should already know this if your an admin for xtremepc

3. technicks

technicks

Thanks Received:
    I had a 7900 GT for two weeks then i switched to X1900GT.
    Much better card. Not only because it's Ati but i delivers better picture quality.
    But hey that's what i think.:)

4. wazzledoozle

wazzledoozle New Member

Thanks Received:
    Enough with the thread crapping guys. Suggestions to lower price are fine (through PM!), but lets keep it on-topic ok?

5. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Lemme clear this up. The rma was caused by what usps did to it -[​IMG]

Theres is also a little site called ebay, go on it. 79gt's go for 230ish used, while aiw 19's go for 150 tops.

Next, theres a little thing called voltmod which you can apply to the said 7900gt. Nearly double the clocks for god's sake. The 19aiw can't come anywhere close.

Of course last but not least, its BRAND NEW, and its SEALED so you have yourself a full spankin warranty.

Now if you don't want it, i have a bunch of cash offers that im dealing with here, so dont thread crap indeed.

6. Seany1212

Seany1212

Thanks Received:
    we on about dollars here or other currency?

7. DanTheBanjoman SeƱor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Seeing your photo you have tape, go fix the box :)

As for voltmodding making a card worth more, I disagree. However I still prefer NVIDIA.
    So where are you located? What currency are you talking about?

8. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    *Sigh* Once again i must clear this up.

Ok, the above picture is what USPS did to my 7900gt, which i then had to rma cause even though it went through that it still worked but i needed a good full package. The whole process from buy to recieve to rma to recieve again took 2 months. Now i got a brand spanking new 7900gt right from rma. It obviously doesnt look like the above package.

Secondly, all prices are CAD Dollars, but that doesnt matter, as thats how much it is worth on ebay, not how much im selling for, as those are used and opened obviously. Sry, my bad on that one. Shoot me your best offers regarding the price! All will be considered. Of course on craig's list or pccanada classifieds i could always get 250+ so consider that.

9. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Btw, if you read, please bump.

10. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    holy shit....u accepted a package that looked like it got used as a temporary wheeljack for a truck? :wtf:

11. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    usps drops off packages for me. they don't wait for me to sign (at least that's for me)

so he didn't 'accept' the package (prolly)

that's a good deal tho - it might help to post a pic of the new box, just so people can see that

when i ebay, i always go by the motto that the more people see, the more people believe their eyes

12. thachboi New Member

Thanks Received:
    xbox 360 modded that plays burned games? trade?

13. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Srry peeps, this bad boi is gone!