• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Garage Sale

Tau

Well i have alot of things for sale here and i will try to price them somewhat competitivly, though if you think the price is to high feel free to make another offer. Also please note that all prices DO NOT include shipping and are in CANADIAN dollers.

Creative X-fi Fatality Retail - New in box - $150 -

Two Toshiba A70 motherboards, one was pulled from a working system, the other is un known with cooling fans as well as CPU. - $150 for the tested one, and $100 for the untested one with other parts.

a LOAD of HP recovery discs, the Depot ones that are a PITA to get ahold of, two binders with them, as well as a box with a bunch more in it in total about 200 discs maybe a bit more will count if requested. - $500 for the lot

Software is all new and factory sealed in the box's

3 copies of Counter Strike Source - $15 each

3 copies of WOW: Burnign Crusade - $30 each

2 copies of Day of Deafeat Source - $10 each

Diablo 2 Battle Chest - $30

Guildwars : Nightfall collectors edition - $25

Splinter Cell: Double Agent - $20

Black & White 2 : Battle of the gods - $10

Dungeon Siege 2 : Delux Edition - $25

Company of Heroes - $30

Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter - $20

Windows Small Business Server Edition 2003 With 5 Licenses. Still sealed in the box - for distribution with new servers. - $500

I have some other things but i have not sorted them out yet and decided what to sell or keep so this thread will be updated.

Last edited: