1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

FS: Modded XBOX1 + game + heaps!! (Dialup Warning!.. images may make page very slow!)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Firedomain, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    SOLD to TheBoy for $300

2nd best offer $275

ok..... i figured i might as well see if anyones interested in a XBOX....
    i painted it a while ago & modified it...

modifications.......

• [*]Softmodded by me! origionaly had a chip... but i fiddled around & decided softmodded was better!
      [*]HDD upgraded to 120GB from stock 8-10GB (to tell u the truth, i wasn't gonna keep the 120 in it, was just for testing... then the 10GB stock blew up!(not in the xbox at the time) so i left the 120 in it!)
      [*]Custom silver paint job
      [*]Removed the "xbox" jewel, made it clear, modified the case some more & added a blue cold cathode with power switch on the back.
      [*]Added red LED's to the controller ports.
      [*]Removed the steel grill from the back, increasing the fans performance. fan speed can also be controlled in menus
      [*]Modified wireless controller dongle, created a built in memory card (512mb if i remember correctly... will save heaps! or use it as storage in XBMC!), wich can be used to softmod other xboxs!!! (i have had a 100% success rate)
      [*]Main light (around the eject button) can be changed in the settings to be red, green, orange, off or flashing all colours.

you can change the fan speed from 10% up to 100% (by 10% increments)
    & you can have the front (currently red) light automatically turn off when media is played (music/video's/music & video's)

note that the blue light should only be switched on or off when the console is off.... if you do it when its on it may lock up the console from the fluctuation in the electricity.

unfortunately as you can see, there are 2 holes in the front & 1 in the back which are a result of unfinished modifications! (was going to add an S-Video plug to the back & a headphone jack & volume control to the front.)

im selling the xbox with wires, 2 controllers (1 wireless & 1 wired... both 3rd party brand)
    1 original game; Splinter Cell (needed with the "save game" file [on mem card] for softmodding)

I am currently using "Xbox Media Center" with the xbox 360 skin with the carbon theme applied (comes with 3 or 4 themes) (although its better than the actual 360 menu!)
    there are many different menu types you can use it also has the "project mayhem III" skin.

if connected to the net it will tell you your wether, can be used to watch streaming videos or listen to online radio. if used with a small peice of PC software it can also be used to play free online games by usign the xboxs network ability & using Xlink Kai to connect to hundreds of people. Xlink Kai can be controlled via the xbox. there is also a reboot shortcut by pressing the start, back, left trigger & right trigger simultaneously.

The games (on the HDD) include:

1. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
      [*]Black
      [*]Burnout 3: Takedown
      [*]Burnout Revenge (Burnout 4)
      [*]Cold War
      [*]Conflict: Global Storm
      [*]Conker: Live & Reloaded
      [*]Crash: Twinsanity
      [*]Destroy All Humans!
      [*]Destroy All Humans! 2
      [*]Driver: Parallel Lines
      [*]Fable: The Lost Chapters
      [*]FarCry: Instincts
      [*]Fight Night: Round 3
      [*]GTA: San Andreas
      [*]Half-Life 2
      [*]Halo
      [*]Halo 2
      [*]MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
      [*]Need For Speed: Carbon
      [*]Need For Speed: Most Wanted
      [*]Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
      [*]The Sims 2
      [*]Splinter Cell
      [*]Splinter Cell: Double Agent
      [*]Spyro: A New Beginning
      [*]Star Wars: Battlefront 2
      [*]TopSpin
      [*]Worms 4: Mayhem

if anyones interested i can remove 1 or 2 xbox games (depending on which ones) & put on ~2500 ***trial*** MP3's.... thats right.... trial....... its your ****responsibility**** to delete them all within a week.....

+ a Nintendo 64 Emulator, a Sega Genesis Emulator & a Super Nintendo Emulator (want more? there heaps easy to get!)

also has these games on N64

1. Banjo-Kazooie
      [*]Banjo-Tooie
      [*]Blast Corps
      [*]Bomberman 64
      [*]Bomberman 64 - The Second Attack
      [*]Bomberman Hero
      [*]Chameleon Twist
      [*]Chameleon Twist 2
      [*]Clay Fighter 63 1/3
      [*]Diddy Kong Racing
      [*]Gex 64 - Enter The Gecko
      [*]Glover 64
      [*]Goldeneye
      [*]Legend Of Zelda - The Ocarina Of Time
      [*]Mario Kart 64
      [*]Mario Party
      [*]Mario Party 2
      [*]Mario Party 3
      [*]Paper Mario
      [*]Perfect Dark
      [*]Pilotwings 64
      [*]Snowboard Kids 2
      [*]Super Mario 64
      [*]Super Smash Bros
      [*]Wave Race 64
      [*]Wipeout 64

along with those games it also has a few video's on it!

• [*]Movie: 1408
      [*]Movie: Superbad
      [*]5 Seasons Of Futurama (72 Episodes)
      [*]3 Seasons Of Family Guy (50 Episodes)
      [*]8 Episodes Of American Dad
      [*]Possibly some more movies!

+ these programs:

• [*]DVD2XBOX (for copying games to the HDD).... for trial porposes...(read next post!)
      [*]Mimesis (awesome proggy, allows you to download modified content for games, new maps, guns etc. halo is wicked with this & Xlink Kai!!!)
      [*]Extras (this is the software for the softmod, it allows you to temporarily disable the softmod, change your dashboard (the default menu for the xbox to boot), change default fan speed, light colour, modify duel boot (if trays open on boot it will load to stock xbox menu))
      [*]want more? heaps of programs are easy to get! & XBMC has built in scripts & u can download them directly on ur xbox! youtube anyone?

& yes, these programs are on the xbox, there not PC programs!

I do not have any particular price in mind. so just post an offer & whoever gives me the best offer will most likely get it. it is located in Adelaide, Australia. i would prefer pickup, but i will post at the buyers expense. If the price is high enough & the buyer wishes, i may be able to repaint the xbox so it doesn't have those scratches & chipped paint. also if the price is high enough & u wish i can also get additional emulators/roms (games for the emulator)

Not a member?
    Register HERE
    For free & contact me.

(listing will be revised again when i have the time!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    its ok, all those specs on the controller are just dust!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as for the ROMs, there not for keeping..... same goes for all the games & media & programs...... its all for trial purposes only.... i guess you could call it *trialware* the buyer is to delete everything within a week of receiving the xbox....... yeeeesssssss....... **cough cough** its your ****responsibility**** to delete them all within a week.....

* - Software is not actual trialware, but stated in the manner that it is for trial purposes only!
    ** - What can i say....... i really had to cough..... theres no rule that says i cant quote that!
    *** - This is my personal collection of music.... again for people to test only! if u like it, buy it... **cough cough**
    **** - Something you ought to do because it is morally or socially right!
    ***** - What are u talking about? there's no 5 stars!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  2. JrRacinFan

JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ...

Thanks Received:
    Not often you see a modded xbox anymore. Nice mods man, nice mods. You switch out the rear exhaust fan or do the 12V mod? Which softmod is installed?

Firedomain says thanks.
  3. flashstar New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm not sure about the legality of selling this. Modded Xbox's are sweet, but unless you include original games for all of the roms that you include, it is most likely not legal. Just a heads up. Hope some one picks it up though, it looks like you did a sweet job at modding the machine.

4. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    lol nice paint job could use a little touchup but other then that it looks really sweet man.

5. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................... i wrote this huge reply & clicked on advanced & the page wouldn't load...... now i have 2 start again!.!.!.!.

Sorry, i just started TAFE 2day (sorta like UNI for u ppl that dont know... just higher education than high school) & now i dont have the time to write my rep again!

i'll reply 2morrow after tafe.

cheers, FD

6. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    ok, as for the ROMs, there not for keeping..... same goes for all the games & media & programs...... its all for trial purposes only.... i guess you could call it *trialware* the buyer is to delete everything within a week of receiving the xbox....... yeeeesssssss....... **cough cough**

if anyones interested i can remove 1 or 2 xbox games (depending on which ones) & put on ~2500 ***trial*** MP3's.... thats right.... trial....... its your ****responsibility**** to delete them all within a week.....

@JrRacinFan
    i didn't do the 12v mod, instead the software on it can control the fan... you can change the speed from 10% up to 100% (by 10% increments)
    & you can have the front (red) light automatically turn off when video's are played (note that the blue light should only be switched on or off when the console is off.... if you do it when its on it may lock up the console from the fluctuation in the electricity.) OH, & the softmod is the 1 & only..... i cant remember what its called now..... i think its UDE or NDure..... which ever ones the best softmod is the 1 i used... trust me, i did a lot or research! lol

@Xazax
    as i said at the end of the 1st post, if someone offers a descent price (no idea how much!) i'm willing to repaint it. (sand it down & everything, to get rid of the scratches)

Just starting to revise my listing now!!!!!!!
    so check for updates!

* - Software is not actual trialware, but stated in the manner that it is for trial purposes only!
    ** - What can i say....... i really had to cough..... theres no rule that says i cant quote that!
    *** - This is my personal collection of music.... again for people to test only! if u like it, buy it... **cough cough**
    **** - Something you ought to do because it is morally or socially right!
    ***** - What are u talking about? there's no 5 stars!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  7. JrRacinFan

Thanks Received:
    Oh I know about everything Fire. I am just asking so all questions can be cleared up. I have a modded xb1 as well.

Firedomain says thanks.
  8. Glitched System New Member

Thanks Received:
    Price: $8.00 USD/ Bump

:)

9. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    anyone interested........???? seriously..... just offer $1 & u'll be the best offer!!!!!!!!!!

at the moment JrRacinFan is the highest offer with $0 & 2 posts! lol (befor Glitched System edited his post)
    (note that im gonna leave this thread open for a while.... whoever gives the best offer here or elsewhere will get it.... also note that i have no outside offers at the moment!)

10. JrRacinFan

Thanks Received:
    LOL @ FireDomain

You should easily see $275-300 out of this. C'mon guys, this is a beauty, there's a ton of stuff you can do with a modded xb1 that has Xbox Media Center installed on it!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
    Firedomain says thanks.
  11. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    + if you get bored of XBMC (U MUST B CRAZY!) theres always other dashboard programs to use! i've seen many ppl get there xbox modded & they were given shit software, mines allways put theres to shame! lol.

& i could really use that money! i need a new HDD, im out of space (13GB left!) i cant even install all my games! lol
    + i wanna setup RAID with the new HDD & have my current 320GB mirror 320GB of the new 1!.... i didn't save things for 6 years just to have my HDD bust 1day!

(just remember about the postage!.....)

12. Glitched System New Member

Thanks Received:
    I bid ye $20

13. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    cool, thanx for getting things started!

14. thegave New Member

Thanks Received:
    Tbh might have better luck on eBay, all the fan boys will be more willing to shell out more money for some leet modded kit.

15. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    against there crappy policy.
    but not here where freedom of speech says i can sell this!
    (note: by here i mean the internet!, not including ebay!)

(excuse my being wastedness....... dizzily long night..... y is my computer blue.....wow.... look at my sig.... makin me dizzzy)

16. JrRacinFan

Thanks Received:
    FireDomain, When does your "auction" end?

$30

Firedomain says thanks.
  17. Glitched System New Member

Thanks Received:
    Cancel my bid.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  18. Firedomain

Firedomain New Member

Thanks Received:
    dunno!...... i really have to set a time.............
    (sorry, i never got an email informing me bout the new posts!)

19. JrRacinFan

Thanks Received:
    Friendly bump ....

I think 275 would be a fair offer. ;)

Firedomain says thanks.