• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Toshiba M30 Laptop. Needs repairs.

Ryethe

Processor AMD 5600+ X2 3.05GHz
Motherboard ECS KA3 MVP
Cooling Air
Memory 2x2GB OCZ Reaper 4-4-4-16
Video Card(s) 2x HIS 3870 ICE3 512MB GDDR4
Storage 250GB WDC 16MB Cache
Display(s) ACER AL2616W
Case XION II
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750Watt PC Power and Cooling
Benchmark Scores Crysis DX9 All High 1920x1200 ============================================================== TimeD
I have a Toshiba M30 laptop model PSM30C-0RUU9 specs can be seen here:
http://www.toshiba.ca/web/product.grp?section=1&group=223&product=2390

The main board is fried but according to the Toshiba service center everything else inside it is fine. They have quoted me on a new mainboard, but I chose to buy a brand new laptop instead (got to be that time).

I should also still have the software kicking around for it. All that needs to be done is to run the restore disk to get windows reinstalled on it. The hard drive has been formatted and is completely clean.

To sum up, I am taking offers for a the above laptop. It is not currently working, but is repairable. All pieces other than the main board in good working order.

As a last ditch, I will take offers for individual parts.

Thanks for looking,
Kyle

EDIT:
Current asking price: 100CAD

Microage quoted me at about 610CAD for the mobo and 120CAD for the labour after tax. If anyone wants to see this invoice, I can scan it and upload it.

As for references, Not really much I can give you. I have some e-bay feedback under the same name. If you want confirmation you can always drop me a line through my e-bay account and I'll respond to you within my account.

Oh and I will accept other forms of payment, but I really would prefer Paypal.

Thanks t_ski for the tips.

Last edited:

t_ski

Former Staff
Heatware
869 0 0
System Name My i7 Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 6800K
Motherboard Asus X99-A II
Cooling Nickel-plated EK Supremacy EVO, D5 with XSPC Bayres & BIX Quad Radiator
Memory 4 x 8GB EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SuperClocked
Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 SSD + 480GB Sandisk storage SSD
Display(s) Three Asus 24" VW246H LCD's
Case Silverstone TJ07
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Keyboard Corsair K95
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
Sorry, but you have to list a price. Doesn't matter so much if you stick to it, but you need to ask a price to post it here.

While you're at it, it would be a good idea to list some references, and maybe give some more info on the price for the quoted mobo for it.