1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

FS: TWO Vantec Nexstar 3 External eSATA+USB Enclosures w/ TWO 160GB Seagate drives

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by thebeephaha, Jun 11, 2007.

1. thebeephaha

thebeephaha

Thanks Received:
    I've got two external hard drives I no longer use, I replaced them with smaller laptop drive Western Digital Passports.

These drives consist of two black Vantec "NST-360SU-BK" 3.5in eSATA+USB aluminum hard drive enclosures with Seagate 160GB 7200RPM "ST3160811AS" (7200.9 series) hard drives in them.

FYI: The hard drives are factory refurbished, but have been lightly used for backups, they have not been thrown around in a backpack or anything on the go. Also I do not have the eSATA brackets anymore, I still use those for other drives. Once again the brackets are NOT included but the USB and power cables ARE included.

I am asking $75 each shipped or $140 for both shipped. (OBO) If you want pics I will take them.

I am new to this forum but have bought and sold before on a popular professional photography forum called "Fred Miranda" and dealt with several hundred dollar camera lenses, etc with perfect feedback. Also, my ebay user is "jh_productions".