1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] [FS/US48] EVGA GTX 470 - Vanilla

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by nascasho, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nascasho

nascasho New Member

Thanks Received:
    [SOLD] EVGA GTX 470 - Vanilla

For sale is a used GTX470. Used to bench my machine in a 3-way SLI config. Total system draw under 3-way was too high for my house breaker to handle, so the max I can run would be two of these cards. I can't return to Newegg because the card is non-refundable. Still nice and fresh, literally has been ran for a couple of hours since I was swapping GPU's continuously.

Comes with the original contents that it shipped with. 4-pin to 6-pin, HDMI cable, bumper sticker etc. Card cover still has the sticker protective cover on it, never taken off.

Card was stable at 750Mhz/1701. Higher core freq would require a voltage increase.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

Asking price is SOLD. Price is firm and Non-Negotiable.

Card is registered and I can assist with RMA's. All that is required is that YOU, the end user, would have to pay for shipping both ways (if needed) for the RMA.

My Heatware.

Accepted method of payment is PayPal. Shipping is done through UPS Ground. Only ships within the US48.

If picked up this weekend it'll ship out on Monday- Tuesday at the latest.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. Soylent Joe

Soylent Joe New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nice. First GTX 4XX card for sale on TPU I believe.
  3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    READ THE RULES.

ERazer says thanks.