1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] WINDOWS XP MEDIA CENTER + MEDIA CENTER KEYBOARD/REMOTE + more

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by b1lk1, Dec 7, 2007.

1. b1lk1

b1lk1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    $120+ Shipping from Canada.

PAYPAL ONLY OUTSIDE CANADA AND INSIDE CANADA PAYPAL OR INTERAC. SHIPPING WILL NOT COST MORE THAN $25 TO North America AND I WILL ONLY CHARGE THE EXACT AMOUNT. PM ME FOR AN EXACT ESTIMATE.

I bought this software about 2 months ago from Direct Canada. I bought the remote and keyboard on Ebay. The official COA is inside the XP box with the 3 official original non copied holographic Microsoft disks. This stuff is all original, no BS. You may need to call MS to activate as I had installed it for a very brief time. PM me with any questions. THe IR remote blasters are new/unused in their packaging as well.

BONUS: I am tossing in a copy of Windows Plus that I bought many years ago. It has a few neat theme packs and a few other add ons for XP.

This stuff needs to go. I want to buy a 5600+ or 6000+ CPU for my current PC. Prices firm, free local pickup available. Canadian shipping should be $20 max and most likely less since I have a CanadaPost business account.

AGAIN! NONE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED ON ANY PC ANYWHERE!!! I GUARANTEE IT IS 110% LEGITIMATE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACTIVATE IT AND WGA IT THROUGH MICROSOFT. NO HACKS, NO BS, THIS STUFF IS THE REAL DEAL.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  2. rhythmeister New Member

Thanks Received:
    BUMP for stuff I want! How much for postage to the UK (N. Ireland to be precise)?

3. Random Murderer

Random Murderer The Anti-Midas

Thanks Received:
    would you be willing to part with the keyboard by itself?

4. nflesher87

nflesher87 Staff

Thanks Received:
    there's NO NEED TO YELL

5. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    110% legit doesn't sound very legit to me?! That's 10% too much legit! Free bump!:D

6. b1lk1

b1lk1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry for the VERY later response. The cheapest air shipping from here is $45. I'd send it to you for $150 shipped.

7. b1lk1

b1lk1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    As for breaking it up, I'll sell the OS seperate for $90 and the keyboard and remote stuff for $40. Those prices do not include shipping.

Sorry for the late replies guys, but I need this stuff sold! PM me or email me for a faster response.

8. b1lk1

b1lk1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Someone must need this stuff. Bump.