1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FT]/[FS] XBOX 360 pictures inside.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by thachboi, Oct 16, 2006.

1. thachboi New Member

Thanks Received:
    sorry for the last thread i put up, it didnt have any pictures. well here it is.

Hi i have a xbox 360 modded dont play it much anymore. and i'm willing to trade it for any computers or computer parts. or sell it as well u offer me the price.

*removed* my xbox 360 is premium.. *removed also* . and if u want proff ill show videos of it working.. but id have to make the video. im not going to make it if no one wants it.

thank you....PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS. or AIM = yamisojdm or MSN = thachboi@hotmail.com or email me =thachboi@yahoo.com or xfire = tomagotchi

XBOX 360 And all the stuff.
    [​IMG]

another view
    [​IMG]

and another
    [​IMG]

XBOX 360 Console with the hard drive
    [​IMG]

another
    [​IMG]

and another
    [​IMG]

and another
    [​IMG]

another
    [​IMG]

another
    [​IMG]

power supply
    [​IMG]

component HD AV cable
    [​IMG]

xbox 360 wireless controller
    [​IMG]

xbox 360 headphones
    [​IMG]

Ethernet connectivity cable
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  2. Batou1986

Batou1986

Thanks Received:
    i can vouch his credibility for the burnt games cause i flashed my dive also and it does work and xboxlive don't know the difference

3. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    You are free to sell/trade your Xbox. However, you cannot sell/trade illegal games.

I removed them from your post.

4. thachboi New Member

Thanks Received:
    i am not selling the games.. its illegal. and i have those copys i just made them as back up. its just an example of how the xbox 360 works. sorry

5. thachboi New Member

Thanks Received:
    thank you for removing them for me

6. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Post pictures of the actual games next to the backup pictures then. Otherwise there is no way for anyone to know they're really legal.

7. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    are you in the us? if so....

i want to get rid of an x800gto2, one helluva card.
    it's got an ati silencer on there, and i ran it everyday at 550/600 and it tops out at 57C load. i could bench it at 588/630 (check the mine link in sig, it's the vid card in there)

i also have a 1gb stick of g.skill value ddr3200 ram. i haven't really used it much because i bought it before i even knew about dual channel, so i have been using a 1gb kit instead. it's 3-4-4-8. i will send pics.
    i also have an extra 512mb 3200 ddr stick, and a 256mb 3200 stick (the last one is samsung, i will check out the other one if you want) i'd be willing to deal for

pm me if you're in the us :)

8. thachboi New Member

Thanks Received:
    i PMED you mustang

9. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    thachboi and i reached an agreement this afternoon which entailed a straight exchange of some of my pc parts for his 360. he then backed out of the deal because he found a better one. not a good person to do business with, has no concept of fair trade practices.

wasted my afternoon. thanks alot.

10. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    thanks for the warning
    i preffer to keep myself has a trusty person for a couple bucks less :shadedshu

11. thachboi New Member

Thanks Received:
    um no not really.. um dude ill call you... sike.. u ditched on me.. so somone had a better trade. and now theres still no trade for it.

12. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol, yea, because this here kid said f u to me on msn after i took pics and videos of my stuff for him, and was going to ship to him, FIRST hoping he'd actually ship the xbox, but considering i have heat and he has none, i guess that was pretty foolish of me.

Communication was like non existent with this ...'17 y/o' which i still dont believe. Write something more then 2 words next time eh buddy?

Anyway... the xbox...does seem to be a good xbox though... so i dunno, best of luck to all of ya'll, but nice way to start off ur trading reputation thatch.

13. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    hey n00b, do you want a transcript of the instant messages?

14. thachboi New Member

Thanks Received:
    i said f u bcuz i had to cancel a trade with mustang for him. he told me that mustang was ripping me off. so he offerd me a better deal. n he said forget it. no trade. after 2 whole days of talking and dealing it out. so f u

15. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Teh_Pirate is trading u now... not me. And, if someone here can second this just so he knows how trading works online, the person with the LOWER or in your case NO heatware sends the money or items FIRST and when those arrive, the person with the higher heatware sends out his part of the deal. No get seconding guys!

16. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:

:banghead: You don't back out of deals because of this. That's bad business practices/If you say thats good, then thats the set deal.

17. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Plz backup my statement about heat and trading practices for him.

18. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    you are so mentally incapable of doing your own research that you listen to some one else who would benefit from telling you i'm ripping you off? you are one valuable and intelligent member of this forum

and stop talking about how you keep getting screwed, when you are the one who deviates from common business practice

**edit
    you traded him for a 7900gt over my comp? you are one dumb SOB HAHAHAHA

nice business skills n-sanity!

19. n-sanity New Member

Thanks Received:
    THNX XD Nvm my heat, i've been trading things as far as cars in russia for now 5 years. Moved to canada.. and this whole paypal..heatware...ENGLISH thing now bothers me.

Russian people prolly haggle more then all of europe...:respect: