1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Fujitsu Intros Fusion Brazos-Powered Lifebook PH50/C

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jan 12, 2011.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Fujitsu also launched its latest Lifebook sub-notebook, the PH50/C, which is driven by AMD's Fusion "Brazos" platform. At its heart is an AMD Fusion E-350 accelerated processing unit (APU), which packs two x86-64 cores clocked at 1.60 GHz, and an AMD Radeon HD 6310 DirectX 11 compliant graphics processor. The APU is aided by 2 GB of memory and 500 GB storage. The 11.6-inch Lifebook screen features a 1366 x 768 pixels screen. Connectivity is typical of what you'd expect from a notebook in its category: WiFi b/g/n, Ethernet, and a couple of USB 2.0 ports. Other features include a webcam, 3-in-1 media card slot, and HDMI to extend the display to a larger screen. Windows 7 Home Premium comes pre-installed. Set to release first in Japan, the Fujitsu Lifebook PH50/C is priced at an equivalent of around US $950.

[​IMG]

2. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    950 bucks!? Auch... I know it's a new tech and quite powerful for a netbook but damn, you can get a proper monster laptop for this money.

3. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    3 things: Its new, its Fujitsu, its in Japan. That combo jacks up the price massively. I believe Brazos based notebooks are targetted at the $300-500 price range, maybe a bit more.

4. Over_Lord

Over_Lord News Editor

Thanks Received:
    LOL 950$, I'm gonna parade up their door and say... ......well not say, just show my tongue and come back.