1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Futuremark patches 3DMark and PCMark for Vista

Discussion in 'News' started by zekrahminator, Nov 30, 2006.

1. zekrahminator

zekrahminator McLovin

Thanks Received:
    3DMark06, 3DMark05 and PCMark05 have all recently been patched. Futuremark has used the public betas of Windows Vista to optimize the coding for those operating systems. Among various tweaks, a key feature of the new 3D/PCMarks is the new "Result Analyzer". This allows any and all users of 3D/PCMark to post their results online. In fact, users of the free versions can only see their results online. You can get the latest 3DMark06 here, 3DMark05 here, and PCMark05 here.

Source: The Inquirer
  2. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    lol,i beat you to it zek.i posted these a couple of days ago in the post your 3d mark 06 thread.

i have patched my 06 and it seems to have sparkly bits on the first test now.
  3. zekrahminator

zekrahminator McLovin

Thanks Received:
    :laugh: Nice job, be happy that your news made it to front page :). Though I really got it from TheINQ... whatever :p. The point is that our "guests" and RSS subscribers will get to know all this stuff so they don't have to go digging through the 3Dmark06 thread.