1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Gainward 560 ti Golden Samle (Weird Problem)

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by bane80, Jul 17, 2014.

1. bane80 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello, sorry i bother with this, a bit older hardware, but its still doin good for me.
    I have a problem, that someone may give me some tips or advice.

Recently with newest drivers from nvidia (337.88), my graphic card gone crazy, flickering, crushing driver. Ive tried to reroll older driver(s), even few of them even when i roll driver that was runin for like a 6months goin crazy, so now nothing works as it should be. (I run my machine on 16gigs of ram, i5 760, win8.1 enterprise).

Then I realized fans are really quiet on graphic, i've downloaded expert tool for OC from gainward, and only what i did is give a little boost to fan's speed. and its working perfectly. Now everyday... even on desktop if fans on graphic are not started, nvidia driver is crushing. its not overheating since its not working only desktop mode IDLE and when i check tempreture, its 33 degrees celzius on gpu.

Any advice how to fix this, or OC expert tool is only solution ?

Thanx in advance for all answers..
    ps. sorry for bad English grammar, am improving each day, i hope so.

2. RCoon

RCoon Forum Gypsy

Thanks Received:
    Have you tried Driver Sweeper after you uninstalled the drivers? Uninstall whatever driver you have installed, run Driver Sweeper, remove all the leftover NVidia junk, and then reinstall an older WHQL driver from the website.

EDIT: Also, please download GPU-Z and monitor the temperature of the GPU while it is IDLE on the desktop

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  3. Chetkigaming

Chetkigaming

Thanks Received:
    agreed, problems with 337.88, blue screen, world of warcraft crashes (gtx 670). now i use 335 whql, problems solved for me but nvid do very bad 337 its true, i am very disappointed. Uninstall 337, clean register and all nvid folders, than perform installation of 335.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014