1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Game editors go to same websites

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aleksander, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Aleksander

Thanks Received:
    Ok, I know this may sound somewhat stupid, but seriously, it is becoming a trend.
    I don't want to name the websites, which if you really ask me, they really suck at least for my opinion,
    but the game editors share their own work on websites which are well-known to give
    wrong results from reviews. First they give high money to these websites, than they share it
    on all social networks or places possible (yet not here fortunately), but this is ridiculous.

I give you money and than I share your website on my pages??? Do I look crazy? I would never do that!!!

Game editors do and this is another amazing issue nowadays, where i come to the conclusion that the only explanation is the same people own the websites and the same people own the games. What do you think about this? Have you ever noticed this kind of weird stuff? They always publish to the same websites, this is why I came to that conclusion.

And I am not talking about 100$ or 1000$ but millions of $$$, you already know

2. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    Bah!

3. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm really confused.
    What is a "game editor"? The developer? The publisher? News Editors?

4. Aleksander

Thanks Received:
    I mean, those who do the marketing of the game, who pay others for advertisement.
    I don't exactly know the name, because publisher is the website where they pay.