1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Gamepad Not Working Properly with FIFA 12

Discussion in 'Games' started by Vendor, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Vendor

Thanks Received:
    So just got this game... don't ask me how :D

Was having quite a few issues as many of the controls with my gamepad weren't working.. doesn't matter whether analog disabled or not, it was all the same.

Biggest Issue was that i could only kick the red blipped players... and for others i had to press space button, that too i discovered too late... sometimes i also couldn't kick the foul or with goal keeper... so i pressed all the button on my controller but hardly worked and took alot of time to be able to kick the ball.

I have a Nitho ShockPad (worst rated on flipkart but works fine with my other games such as LA noire, Skyrim (emulated), L4D2 etc.).

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  2. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Have you edited the keys in Settings, before you start the game?

3. Vendor

Thanks Received:
    ^ no, i just started playing the game for the first time, controls were set to 'classic' option... as far as i remember.

4. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Go to "Game Settings" and check Button Icons to see which icons are identical to the ones in your gamepad.

Once the game has been started, it would prompt you to choose a language. Once you chose a language, it would ask you what settings to use, and that's where you can try mapping things out.