1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by Senju, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Senju New Member

Thanks Received:
    The New News: I just found out that EVGA has a new limited edition of their flagship board, called GeForce GTX295 Red Edition. Now, I am very interested in the board because I am getting the " Lian Li PC-P80R Armorsuit with special red anodization" rig. I know this rig was is really for the ATI but I don't care! I can still put an Nvidia board in there!

The point is I want this GTX295 Red edition board because it will match my red rig. (Since my last rig was all BLACK, I though I would go for a red one this time around).

Here is my problem. I live in Japan. Although I can usually get most things from here, EVGA decided *NOT* to resell the red edition. It is also USA exclusive. Well that kinda sucks!

There are probably scam guys around so it would be a risk to forward money to a stranger who resides in the states on these forums and ask him (or her) to buy the board and ship it to me in Japan. So here is the deal. If there is someone interested in helping me, the obligation is to be my friend...build trust and then do the transaction. Or, if anyone else has a better idea on how I could get the board, let me know.
  2. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    So you want someone to buy the board for you, and then ship it over, at which time you will then pay them for their troubles? I'm sure someone hear will help you. See if you can contact a high ranking person via PM, i see you have been here since 2006 so hoping you still lurk to know who is reliable.
    Senju says thanks.
  3. r1rhyder New Member

Thanks Received:
    Better yet, just paint one yourself. It's only the cover that's red. :slap:
  4. Senju New Member

Thanks Received:
    I hope so. I registered a while back but I have not been that active on these forums so I really do not know anyone. My mother lives in the states but that is not an option. <GRIN>

I am willing to pay for their troubles. Nothing is free nowadays! Anyway, if I can not, I will grin my teeth and go for the black model. Black on RED is not sooo bad but a RED video card on a RED rig would be uniqiue!