1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Gelid Solutions Silent Spirit CPU Cooler

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pinchy, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
    Darkrealms says thanks.
  2. Darkrealms

Thanks Received:
  3. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    No probs :)

Hopefully supplies will spread and it will be on stores like Newegg and such.
  4. kaosII

kaosII New Member

Thanks Received:
    I tried to get a sample of there fans to review for you guys. But they want to wait till my website is back up.
    They make some awesome fans. High CFM, very guiet. I saw them at a freind shop in Greece. I am sure they will be in the states soon though. When I say silent I mean silent. Only thing is they only come in green.
  5. Darkrealms

Thanks Received:
    When you talk to them again, remind them that they have no sellers in the USA/Canada and they may want to work on that. The company I listed above has had their products on their site for months but doesn't stock anything and won't sell it. . .
  6. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    I got a sample of three of their case fans; the green Wing, the Silent TC and Silent PWM (all 120mm).

I have done most of the review, just waiting for a non rainy day around here to test the noise levels of the fans :p.

I will ask their Marketing Director tonight for you on availability :)
  7. kaosII

kaosII New Member

Thanks Received:
    I tried

I tried. They where all adamant about sending me coolers and fans to review, but when I started updating my website they said they would hold off.
    I have connections with the major three E-tailors in the U.S. You know who they are, I am not allowed to mention any names. They said until they see some solid reviews they are not interested.
    Your's has already been read. And, although thorough and well written did not seem to spark an interest from either of them "yet". They basically said, just another cooler. But, their fans are incredible. I am trying to get a friend to send me some from Greece.
    I also see they have some new models U.V. blue (reviewed in our review section today) I cannot speak for them. But the green ones I have seen. "Whisper quiet, great cfm, all you hear is a low hum.
    Here is their guys address, see if you have better luck than I did. Maybe it's just me but he seemed to not be interested in the U.S. market share.

"VC Tran (GELID)" vc.tran@gelidsolutions.com

Good luck,
    Kaos II
  8. Darkrealms

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the update, good info to have. Pitty on it though. I think they would sell. They are not much over some other fans and from what everyone says the quality is great.
    Thanks for the update, I will send them an email.