• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Genius Announces SP-i250G GX Gaming Portable Speakers for the USA & Canada

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Genius, a leading manufacturer of computer peripherals, is pleased to announce the SP-i250G Portable Speakers for the GX Gaming Series. Able to play rich and vivid audio from virtually any device, these dual compact speakers are ideal for the modern on-the-go users.

Listening to high-quality on these 40mm omni-directional neodymium speakers is easy. Users simply plug in the gold-plated 3.5mm jack into their preferred electronic device, be it an iPod, iPad, or notebook, and they can experience the full spectrum of sound including deep low tones.

Twisting the body of the SP-i250G allows you to turn these portable speakers on and off as well as to adjust the volume. Adding more visual appeal, an LED ring circling the middle of the SP-i250G changes colors when music or audio is playing.

The 6W speakers play audio from your electronic devices either together or separately, and are able to play continuously for up to eight hours on a single charge thanks to the built-in lithium battery. When the GX Series SP-i250G does need a recharge the included USB cable is easily plugged into a notebook or desktop for a quick charge.

With a included travel pouch for each of these compact speakers, they can be taken wherever you may go without worry of nicks or scratches. The SP-i250G is currently available in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $49.99.

Technical Specifications:
  • Total output power (watts): 6 watts
  • Driver unit: 40mm neodymium metal driver
  • Frequency Response: 100Hz ~ 20KHz
  • Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB
  • Battery Capacity: 470mAh
  • Length of use: up to eight hours
Package Contents
  • Two speakers
  • Audio/charging cable
  • Two pouches
  • Multi-language user's manual
For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I would have prefered if these connected to the laptop/netbook by USB instead of through the analogue. but i suppose the way they did it stops it from draining the battery on whatever its plugged into