1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ghost recon advancedwarfighter 2 problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by ste2425, Oct 26, 2008.

1. ste2425

ste2425

Thanks Received:
    i play the game maxed out perfectly fine, completed the first mission then the second pops up in the campaign menu. Completed that but no third one comes up and ive completed it three times, is there something you need to do that if not done will still say the level is completed but not unlock the next? if that makes sense. Ive completed it on normal, do i ave to do it on hard or something?

cheers
    ste

2. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    It should continue on regardless. Id contact Ubisoft or delete the save files and try it all over again.

If a game company made a game where you had to keep changing difficulty levels then no one would want to play it.

3. ste2425

ste2425

Thanks Received:
    aye true, ok ill try deleting all the saves

4. ste2425

ste2425

Thanks Received:
    did it and worked fine just lettin people no incase they have the same problem

5. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Good to hear it worked.

6. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Glad you got it sorted out :).. Was the best for it's time and years after all though graphics are not upto par for today it's a sweet steath game.

If you want some missions let me know as our group ran torny's for some years as well as playing them too. All though these missions i am talking about take a lot of though a hell load more than the origanel game did. I'm still in touch with a few of the teams who might have there own missions too.

7. ste2425

ste2425

Thanks Received:
    aye it is im still into the older gaming mainly as i crnt afford a new graphics card haha, carn't beat the original worms im sorry but dead space and fallout3 ain't any competition whatsoever:D

Yea the stealth thing was a bit strange after playing the halo series but got it in the end haha errrm thanks for the offer of the missions but i dnt fully understand lol errrm whats
    cheers
    ste