1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Gigabyte US forum ?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by AsRock, Nov 16, 2011.

1. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Is there one as all i see is ones for other countrys but not US. The closest meaning in english is a UK forum.
  2. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Try TweakTown. You'll find all the beta BIOSes for Gigabyte boards there.
    AsRock says thanks.
  3. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Already running a beta bios from giga site but i having this really annoying issue with command rate were it will not stop selecting T2.

So might be worth checking.
  4. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Well that was pointless as pointless can be they don't even have it listed.
  5. Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Thanks Received:
    that is a shame. I know gigabyte is awesome. I have heard the quote many times "I love gigabyte, I cant wait till my board comes back from RMA"

(The above quote is true)

However it is also unfounded I have a GB board in my HTPC that was bought used and has run dirty for a long time and still works great.
  6. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Well only ever had 2 Giga boards over the last 11 years and the other had a VIA chipset which turned out to be a total nightmare..

Not having much option with 775 mobo's the P45T-Es3G was my only real option.. It's a sweet as mobo overclocks like a a beast and easy to do.

How ever they crippled it in so many ways. Like Command rate is stuck at T2 no NB temps and shit like that.. I touched the NB earlier and i wish i didn't as it was to hot to touch like over 70c how ever shoved a fan on that so that idles 29c now.

Really wanted to see how much extra bandwidth a 775 mobo with DDR3 would get so be cool if i could get the command rate issue solved. And they don't reply what so ever so GB can go to hell if they think they will sell a 3rd mobo to me in my life time lol.