1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Giveaway: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Discussion in 'Games' started by xxdozer322, May 2, 2013.

1. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    i wonder if they need to be activated via some special means, a DVD that came with the bundle, or something like that.
  2. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    I responded but not much help, but I will try to contact worthless AMD about this issue. (Or perhaps it's more of a Ubisoft thing)

I see that TheHunter and Mussels are not in the US, so maybe that's the issue; looks like the codes are issued according to region. I will see if AMD can verify this, but it'll be tomorrow when I email them.

Again, I apologize for this ridiculous mix up for "codes and keys." (Death cab anyone? ;))

I ended up activating one for me and I didn't even plan on doing that :rolleyes:
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
    TheHunter and xxdozer322 say thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    Region issue or not, AMD is still a pain in the Arse to with. 3 weeks for my crysis 3 and another 2 for my bioshock infinite, AND i didnt even want to play that game, i was gonna give it away, but i got curious to see if they really sent me a real key just to see if they kept their word -_-.
    manofthem says thanks.