1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Giveaway: Shadowground

Discussion in 'Games' started by xxdozer322, Apr 26, 2013.

1. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    Alright guys yet another giveaway from yours truly :rockout: , I was just looking through games deals and found the indie gala bundle and all i really wanted was Mass Effect 2, so i paid the minimum and got other games that i know will not end up playing.

SOOOOOOO up first is Shadowgrounds, you WILL need steam to active the code.

regulations: Been a member since December of last year, and have at least 30 post, and please if you already got something for free from me, let someone else have a chance at it. Lets all be fair. You also have to tell me What got you into Gaming? to qualify

Ill be using Random.org to choose a winner. Ill choose tomorrow around 7pm Pacific time
    MT Alex, manofthem and theonedub say thanks.
  2. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    Not entering but thanks for the giveaway! :respect: :rockout:

I got into gaming with the NES, way back in the day. I always got a kick out of the other kids who moved their bodies while playing Mario, kicking their feet when jumping and stuff like that. Silly boys :p

I got into shooters with Goldeneye64, if you can call that a shooter. But I got into PC gaming with Medal of Honor Allied Assault. I slept over at a friend's house, and he was huge into PC gaming and everything else PC, and he let me try it out (a little LAN action). It was enough for me. Shortly after built my own PC and had tons of fun with MOHAA! :toast:

And OP,
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
    xxdozer322 says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  3. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOL i remember getting my SNES for christmas along with Mortal Kombat, and my cousing doing THAT exact same thing...I got into shooters with that EXACT same game on the N64, Night after Night playing with my friends till 5 in the morning during the summer. you took me back with that one. Funny you say that with PC gaming, as my friend had 2 computers at his house and He got me hooked on CS 1.6 and EVERYDAY after school id skate to his house and play non stop for hours! lol your story reminds me of growing up. AWESOME
    manofthem says thanks.
  4. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    Not entering, cause I already received Titan Quest from you, but thanks for this awesome giveaway.

I was born in the 1994, What got me into gaming was my cousin playing Playstation 1 and we would borrow from him the console time to time, The first game I played was Tekken. then the PS1 got broken and we bought ourselves a NES/Famicom (PS1 is expensive at the time, being in a third country world), I played alot of popular NES games even if it was in the 90s and already outdated. Then after a while I finally got my own PS1 :D
  5. freakshow

freakshow

Thanks Received:
    nice! :toast:

what got me into game was Quake....use to scary the shit out of me especially the background music, gotta love nine inch nails :)
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  6. pigulici

pigulici

Thanks Received:
    Count me in...
  7. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Nice giveaway! I'm looking to put together one soon as well! I don't want to enter, but I just wanted to add that I still lean when driving racing games.. lol Now that I'm gaming with 3x monitors I've caught myself trying to look around stuff in Crysis 3.. lol At first it was weird with 3x monitors in Nvidia surround, but now I don't think I can go back to a single monitor.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  8. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    only one person wanted it?
  9. pigulici

pigulici

Thanks Received:
    Come on guys it is a good game...
  10. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    Bump because :toast:
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  11. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    no one else? if anything this games going to Pigulici
  12. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I ended up buying "The Indie Gala" bundle to get ME2.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  13. Irony

Irony

Thanks Received:
    Lol, thats awesome. I was just playing goldeneye on my tablet with an N64 emulator the other day. The old games are the bestest...I have a friend with an original Nintendo, its almost like in an untouchable shrine now lol

Op: Not entering, Hope you like Me2 though. Mass effect series is currently my favorite game; even more than skyrim lol. Just finishing up 3, its all so epic
    Crunching for Team TPU
  14. xxdozer322

xxdozer322

Thanks Received:
    game given to Pigulici...mods close it up, thanksssss