• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Giveaway: Vipre Internet Security Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have one (1) new unused spare key for Vipre Internet Security, that is good for one (1) pc and expires in August 2013.

I plan on giving it to a lucky TPU member!

RULES:
1. You must be a member of the TechPowerUp forum
2. You must be in good standing, make that, not banned.
3. You had to have been a member at the time of start of contest and have a post count of, at least, 9 posts.
4. You must not be a spammer.
5. You must send me $1,000,000 USD. Uh, just kidding, unless you want to.
6. You must not have trolled any threads Forget that one; only, about, 20 people would be able to try for the key.
7. Contest will run until Saturday, 9/1/2012 (September 1, 2012) at 5:00 pm est and winner will be chosen, by me (95viper), and PMed with the key and any other pertinent information after this time.(hopefully within 24 hours)
8. One entry per member (members found to be entering with multiple accounts will be thrashed and disqualified)

How to enter:

Just post, once, in this thread, the reason why you need and/or want this antivirus and/or firewall. and do it in a 3 to 5 sentence paragraph.

Disclaimer: This is an independent/private giveaway and is not affiliated/promoted/sponsored by TechPowerUp (TPU) or any of it agents/owners.

EDIT: UPDATE:

Since there were so few entries, the names were written on equal size pieces of paper and put in a box, shaken violently, and the winner was chosen...CONGRATS! to mtosev
The info has been PMed.

Last edited:

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the thank you, theonedub.

I can't believe that no wants a free key, not one person after 110+ look sees.

To make it simple, here is a how to enter change... See ^above^ OP How To enter:

System Name Core i9 rig / Lenovo laptop
Processor Core i9 10900X / Core i5 8350U
Motherboard Asus Prime X299 Edition 30 / Lenovo motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i PRO RGB / stock cooler
Memory Gskill 4x8GB 3600mhz / 16GB 2400mhz
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super / UHD 620
Storage Samsung SSD 970 PRO 1TB / Samsung OEM 256GB NVMe
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp UP3017 / Full HD IPS touch
Case Coolermaster mastercase H500M
Audio Device(s) Onboard sound
Power Supply Enermax Platimax 1700 watt / Lenovo 65watt power adapter
Mouse Logitech M500s
Keyboard Cherry
Software Windows 11 Pro / Windows 11 Pro
I want it because it's one of the very few antivirus/anti spy programs that doesn't slow down your pc

Processor AMD Ryzen 1700
Motherboard Gigabyte AB350 GAMING 3
Memory 16GB (2x8) 3200MHz
Display(s) Acer 24" LCD
Software Windows 10 Pro
I would like the key for testing. I do not currently have an antivirus.

Ad-aware Free with Antivirus is using Vipre Engine and is free if anyone wants to give it a try. Interface is a bit different but still. It's just that Vipre isn't anything particularly impressive at the moment...

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, it is September 1, 2012 at 5:35 pm here on the east coast and the contest is closed.

Thank You to the members who entered.

I will post the winner here in a few minutes and PM them their key for the software.

EDIT: UPDATE:

Since there were so few entries, the names were written on equal size pieces of paper and put in a box, shaken violently, and the winner was chosen...CONGRATS! to mtosev:toast:
The info has been PMed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.