1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

god hates goths

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by das müffin mann, Dec 16, 2008.

1. das müffin mann

das müffin mann New Member

Thanks Received:
    this group was started by the same "pastor" that protests at gay soldiers funerals
    i use the term "pastor" lightly because he is a hateful sack of shit that is the exact opposite that a man of the cloth should be :shadedshu

but man he is one funny hateful person:laugh:

pastor McDouchebag's anti goth website

a letter the same pastor wrote to the goth population

Dear Loser,

Welcome to the GodHatesGoths.com. The Official Website of the 'Parents Against Goth' Organisation. A Peaceful Christian Organisation set-up to warn Parents and Children about the dangers of getting involved in the sinister and violent Gothic subculture. This website is the result of 10 long years of painstaking research and investigation into teen Satanism, Self-harming, Wicca, and the twisted and disturbing world of Goth.

This is an exciting time for all at PAG, This year marks our tenth anniversary, and what better way to celebrate a decade of speaking out against Satanism, helping children escape from Cults, lecturing in schools and Churches about the dangers of teen satanic culture, heavy metal, Wicca and Goth, than by firmly establishing our online presence.

But before you go any further, let's just clear up a few misconceptions you may have about what you really are -

So let's be straight here. Goths are the lowest form of human trash that has ever crawled upon this good clean earth. 'Garbage people' I call them, and I can assure you that is what they are. Freaks who worship the Devil, who take drugs and molest children, who have pre-marrital sex, who whore themselves, who are obsessed with Vampirism, and abuse handicapped kids, who promote cross-dressing and underaged homosexuality, who behave like wild violent animals that need to be put down, who cut themselves and try to get others to self harm, degrade themselves and attempt suicide and think it is acceptable behaviour. I rate them as detestable as those worthless cerebal palsy retarded creatures they plant at the entrance to Walmart, to welcome shoppers.
    "Duuu... welllcuummm... too... wullmart... Duuuuu...".
    Because let's face facts here, they are equally as pathetic and repulsive.

See, we are at war here. War against the Hell that Earth is becoming. Crack addicted children on the streets, the whores, vampires, Goths, the mentally handicapped, retarded demons with spina bifida and cerebal palsy, mongeloids that behave like wild animals that are prone to sexually gratifying themselves in public, pathetic excuses for humans with brains like dogs, and homosexuals. What kind of a world is this ? That fags can marry and spread their disease ridden seed ? That is why send Aids to cure their kind. Why even now God is preparing for war. Why he sent the Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, and why he will send many many more atrocities upon this pathetic World. Because we have turned from him, and like a good father he will scold us for it.

God is angry with us. Furious that we let open Satanists walk freely among us when the Bible teaches we should be burning them, and we WILL be punished for disobeying our God. He will send calamity after calamity upon you heathens, and he will mock you when you die. Halleluja!

These are signs that the end is near, my friends. Just look at the state of our World, that we are over-run with satanic pieces of trash like you. But make no mistake, we will fight this evil head-on by any means at our disposal, with the direct blessing of God himself. Our God, who drowned the wicked world in the great flood, and spared but one man who was worthy. Our God, who cleansed the cities at Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the skies, wiping out fags and adulterers and idolators. We are all ready and willing to die for our God. I find it quite pathetic that you are all so blind.

Goths in my opinion are more dangerous to Children than pedophiles, and need serious psychiatric help. The sooner Goths realise what they have is nothing short of mental illness, the better for everyone concerned.

What we can offer you here is ten year of experience in educating young people, such as yourself, about the dangers of the Gothic subculture, and the role that heavy satanic music plays in destroying lives (and brain-cells).

If you want to go on being lead around by your nose-rings, then ignore the message of salvation this website offers you. If you want to seek repentance and a new lease of life, that only Jesus Christ can offer you, now is your chance for recovery.

I hope you will find much comfort in the message of hope and inspiration our website offers.

Regards,

Rev RG Green.

oh don't mister douchebag made shirts to!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
    phanbuey says thanks.
  2. Guru Janitor

Guru Janitor New Member

Thanks Received:
    What kind of sick person would even begin to write that in a serious manner?

Hardcore Christians (I am catholic, and havenothing against other relegions at all IMO), that come from churches like this, like Westboro Baptist Church, are seriously messed up in the head. If God does exist, I'm sure he would have no mercy on these fools.

3. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    Each person is allowed their ideas, and the freedom to express them. If not alot of you would be in trouble too for your ideas that are directly against the morals the US was founded on. Adultry is illegal, howevr due to widespread prevolence it is seen as somewhat normal. Divorce rates are rising, single parent familes, etc.....

And look at what is being promoted by the world, self centered individualisim. Be as radical as you want and do what you want, you will be happier. But that is further from the truth. So perhaps this man is a bigot, and stupid to boot. However he makes a somewhat valid point about the morals and general decline in happiness by following the ever changing standards of todays youth.

10 Million points folded for TPU
  4. Guru Janitor

Guru Janitor New Member

Thanks Received:
    So because he is about 10% right in the fact that today's youth are increasingly becoming darker, and more suicidal (which trust me is a very SMALL percentage of our youth's population), he can be radical?

That seriously makes me sick, how he repeatedly calls his church a "church of peace and love," then goes and blurts that out at someone, regardless if they were a jerk to him.

(I edited that quote so the obscenities were somewhat censored)

He also has a section about how "God hates women" and "God Hates Retards"...

:shadedshu

5. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    also check out his other sites
    godhates women
    god hates retards
    and god hates harry potter

also be sure to read up on how to de-goth your child, you never know when you will need to pull little bobby away from satan's grasp

phanbuey says thanks.
  6. Deusxmachina

Deusxmachina New Member

Thanks Received:
    Kinda hard to take him seriously after that part. Seems more like someone just playing an elaborate prank on people, or yelling loudly about something to make money off of it.

7. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:
    funny . . . the same culture he extorts as worshiping the devil, shooting up schools, demoralizing Christian America . . .

are actually quite laid-back, non-violent and overall passive in their attitude towards mainstream America and society . . . I've never met a "goth" that is a satan worshiper - some wiccan, some pagan, some agnostic . . . but never atheist or a satanist.

why is it, we never hear any "advocacy" groups going on about the evils of other christian churches who feel the need to bomb abortion clinics, or those who spread ideas of hate and discrimination?

Probably because most of these religous "advocacy" groups are just that - nothing but terrorists.

it's sad to think, IMO, that the extreme Christian sect within America is really no better than the Muslim extremists in the middle east.

"Oh, but we're fighting the good fight!" they say.

and so do the muslim extremists in the middle east, only through a different language.

"Oh, but we're saving others from their sinful ways!" they say.

and so do the muslim extremists in the middle east, only with a different weapon.

"But we're rejecting the immoral decisions of our leaders and misinformed society!" they claim.

and so do the muslim extremists in the middle east, with a similar message.

Truthfully - take these extreme christian "advocacy" groups, throw a white, pointed robe over their head, and what would you have?

Shave their head, what would you have?

Strap bombs around them and give them a trenchcoat, what would you have?

That's right . . . terrorists.

:shadedshu

8. phanbuey

phanbuey

Thanks Received:
    This is some of the funniest sh$%t ive read all day... Really, good stuff. God hates harry potter is good too :roll:

9. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    "SHOCKING REVELATIONS ! DUMBLEDORE WAS A FAGGOT PEDOPHILE, AND WAS GROOMING HARRY POTTER FOR HOMOSEXUAL SEX!"

seriously what is wrong with people these days, why can't they live and let live
    but instead people have this idea that "wait my idea's have to be right so im going to try and help all those poor misguided people realize that im right to"

but please tpu members remember while i did post this mostly for comedic value (that and he pisses me off)
    there is one message you should take away from this
    HARRY POTTER IS TEACHING CHILDREN TERRORISM!

Guru Janitor says thanks.
  10. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    The freedom of the US allows the making of all sorts of things legal/right. So long as you have the nutjobs in power (anyone who gets power is a nutjob) there will always be this sort of BS. But this is his right, just the same as it is your right to do what you wish for a "spiritual" feeling. Personally I believe he is closer to the devil. But again, his choice.

As for the bible it clearly shows right and wrong, the reference about Jesus not living is false, he did, and there are other sources to provide proof of that. However what he taught was a very peaceable thing compared to the atrocitys of mainstream religion. If we all lived by the simple basic rules of the sermon on the mount, almost all of our problems would be gone. However it is just getting the people to do it. There are those who are twisted inthe head, and want more, and are willing to get more by the harming of others, and screwing over others.

There are some interesting things about the bible, perticularly how so many things written in it are true. And one that is true, about the goverments turningn on religion and destroying it is quite near. Weather you believe that was through some forsight granted by God, or through study of humans, it is going to happen, and I know all of you feel it. The end of religion is near.

What is said about the people in the days preceding the destruction of religion is happening now, and is infecting the peopel at a unprecedented rate.

"They will be lovers of themselves, self assuming, haughty, blasphemors, without love, having no natural affection, not open ot any agreements, etc....." Bassicly this guy in a nutshell.

11. christof139 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Goths = Swedes, so if God hates Goths then he must also hate Swedish Smorgasboards and therefore is missing-out on some good food. ;):wtf::rolleyes:

Chris

12. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    I thought goth is pretty much the physical manifestation of severe depression/bi-polar disorder? Illnesses that are frequented by thoughts of suicide and other dark ideas. They've turned those feelings into a way of life as a sort of coping mechanism. The "I'm used to feeling dead inside" complex.

So, why does he cry, scream, yell, etc. at these people? Doesn't he know that they've been there and done that? He's just a fly on the wall.

Still, one could look at what he is doing and see it as a hate crime and at bare minimum, cultist. Yes, people are free to voice their opinion but, this statement is clearly a threat directed at all that may be considered "goth:"
    "...who behave like wild violent animals that need to be put down..."

I'm counting the days until he is locked up for life...

Crunching for Team TPU
  13. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    What the hell classify's one person as being Goth, some one wanna pull out the urban dictionary for me?

14. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  15. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
  16. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    I like the shirt.

17. johnnyfiive

johnnyfiive

Thanks Received:
    " THE RETARD AGENDA
    By Rev C Todd

While the Bible teaches that retards are the spawn on Hell itself, and the bastard children of Demons raping women during the early days of Earth. Not all retards are slobbering stammering staggering dumb animals. Many are VERY intelligent, and walk freely among us... "

wow...

18. magibeg

magibeg

Thanks Received:
    Is it cotton? Very nice :)

19. Morgoth

Morgoth

Thanks Received:
    Relegion sould be banned from the earth

20. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

21. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    By feeling this way you are fulfilling bible prophecy.

"Gog of magog" Being bated to move against religion, to destroy false religion. Yayyyyyy!!!

22. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Ya know I was trying to think of the passage but it didn't occur to me until you mentioned the Magog. It is very interesting how people are starting to demonize religion. I see people take any excuse to stereotype anyone with faith as a maniac or "terrorist". To me its no worse than wanting to kill all Arab people because of Al Quidas evil deeds.

Its just a very narrow minded view of things. The ironic part is the same people claim THEY are the ones with open minds. Yet all you hear out of them is "All religion is evil". I couldn't imagine living in a world without any kind of faith. It must be a lonely existence. But in the end they are no worse than the bigots and racists.

Anyway if anyone wants to learn a little history/mythology check this link out. Its what Steevo and I were talking about.
    History stuff

23. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    thats crazy there is a pub near me that is called gog 0'magrog

good pub as well.

24. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    How about this. You don't like goths? Leave them the fuck alone! Don't like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists. LEAVE THEM ALONE! Mind your own damn business. The worst comment I've heard here is Morgoths. Yes let's just ban anything that pisses someone else off... You know what you get then? A population of people in jumpsuits and shaved heads bowing down to whatever leader is in power. I say, unban everything and mind your own damn business. Once you die, nobody and nothing else matters except you and the infinity.. so good luck with that.:rolleyes: Damn facists.

25. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    Shaved heads, jumpsuits and world leaders piss me off. BAN THEM!!!