1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

God of War PSP Entertainment Pack Comes in June

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Feb 26, 2008.

1. malware New Member

Thanks Received:
    In June, a new PSP Entertainment Pack will also be hitting stores, featuring the famous face of the Ghost of Sparta — Kratos. Available for $199.99 (MSRP), you'll get:
    • Limited-edition "Deep Red" PSP with Kratos silkscreened on the back
    • God of War: Chains of Olympus game
    • Superbad on UMD video
    • Voucher to download Syphon Filter: Combat Ops from PLAYSTATION Store.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: PlayStation.Blog
  2. Ravenas

Ravenas

Thanks Received:
    Wow, I'm buying that. :rockout:

EDIT: Although, I wish it was the other game the maker was famous for, Twisted Metal...But I'm fine with GoW.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  3. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    i really like the color, but i really dont like the silk screen on the back.
  4. Ravenas

Ravenas

Thanks Received:
    Well, I have all these remote play games on my PS3 that I could play wirelessly in class when I get bored. Main reason I want this puppy, plus I have yet to play Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.
  5. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Looks shmit are the graphics similar to the ps2?
  6. Snipe343

Snipe343

Thanks Received:
    cool, sadly im not waiting till june to get this game, so i guess ill just have to enjoy it without the GoW psp
  7. Ravenas

Ravenas

Thanks Received:
    Hehe, I feel the same lol...Somwhat, that Red PSP is nice looking though...Although, I may like the Stars Wars ceramic version just as much.
  8. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Sounds to me like Sony are trying to flog a dead horse either that or theyve finally read their 999 trabilliongillionhunglikehasslehoffiongigawhogivesaf*kion emails/letters of people telling Sony how shit their PsP is & how angry & disapointed they are that Sony didnt show this level of enthusiasm before when the PsP was first released & had not soiled its pants in the name of the PS2/PS3 - theyve release a slim PsP & now their releasing an original size but in a red colour with somebodys face tattood on the back of it & labeled it 'special edition'

this is the FIRST time ive ever heard of Sony releasing a 'special edition' PsP

great marketing now lets sack the head of marketing & the guy who came up with the idea for not coming up with this idea sooner - if not, hold his family to ransome

(yes i like trolling - but it just so happends that I do have a psp)
  9. Ravenas

Ravenas

Thanks Received:
    They actually have 3 special editions last time I checked. :D Furthermore, these are updated versions of the older models, better ram and batteries. The PSP is a strong hand held.
  10. Random Murderer

Random Murderer The Anti-Midas

Thanks Received:
    sexeh!
    i may hafta get a second psp now...
  11. PVTCaboose1337

PVTCaboose1337 Graphical Hacker

Thanks Received:
    Thats a nice looking PSP...
  12. mrw1986

mrw1986

Thanks Received:
    Who the hell hates the PSP? Maybe simple minded gamers...but anyone with half a brain loves it. Its a tweakers paradise. I can do more on my PSP than a DS could even blink an eye at.
  13. mandis New Member

Thanks Received:
    Then you simply don't know how to do anything on the ds. I'm not saying the psp is bad in any way but when it comes to tweaking the ds is simply light-years ahead. The homebrew scene for the ds is also far more active and far more creative than that of the psp.

http://gbatemp.net/ for soft/hardware reviews and updates
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?dynamic=8 a selection of DS cartridges/modchips
    http://www.ds-x.com/cgi-bin/dsx/engine.pl?page=home One of the best DS cartridges
  14. hacker111

hacker111 New Member

Thanks Received:
    WTF.. I just bought the new edition Star Wars one for this Christmas... Sucks.:twitch::(
  15. hacker111

hacker111 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Love It.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  16. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    i already know im getting this for x-mas....badass.....