1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Good allround mouse with great battery life

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by gasolin, Sep 2, 2012.

1. gasolin

Thanks Received:
    My razer mamba 2012 has terrible battery life, almost every day i have to use my logitech mx performance mosue because of that. My mx performance is a bit to heavy and does not have dpi adjustments(other then that it's a verry good allround mouse for me).

I would like to have a wireless mouse, with good battery time, and fast charging time (if it's a rechargeable battery), dpi adjustmnent, thumb button (forward and back) and god comfort, once had a steelseries xai, i got pain in my hand after less then one hour of playing crysis 2.

Max price not more then about 50 euros.

Is an Asus GX810 a good mouse? It uses 3 aaa batteries and cost's just under 50 euros in denmark where i live.

2. Jetster

Jetster

Thanks Received:
    I have tried many. The best was my MX1000 which i dont think they make anymore and it still was a pain. No more wireless mice for me. I love my G500

3. Red_or_Dead

Red_or_Dead New Member

Thanks Received:
    Had the MX1000 and it was a dream, moved up onto the MX1100, awesome.

4. gasolin

Thanks Received:
    Also had the mx1100, where the sensor got less and less responsive and after some comunication with different stores i phoned logitech and to my surprice my mx1100 wasn't more then 3 years and i got a mx performance mouse with no extra charge.

Starting to play crysis 2 i missed a more precise mouse and dpi adjustement (enhancing the speed didn't make my mx performance mouse more precise) so i choose a mamba 2012 over a steelseries xai.