1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

good value case for fit Thermalright Archon rev.a

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Capitan Harlock, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Capitan Harlock

Capitan Harlock

Thanks Received:
    hi guys ,from the title my question is simple,first of the summer i wanna buy a good value case with the space for the thermalright archon , is height 17mm (if the case are too much expensive i evaluate to go for the silver arrow) please guys thanks xd

2. Norton

Norton WCG-TPU Team Captain

Thanks Received:
    Most cases 190mm (7.5 inches) wide should accomodate that cooler fine- just watch for clearance from any side case fans if the case has them.

Just check the width of the case while you are looking through the value models you are interested in...

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Capitan Harlock

Capitan Harlock

Thanks Received:
    thanks norton , well if i have to look at 19mm minimum for the wide i have a loots of cases to look, the BitFenix Merc Alpha - black,BitFenix Shinobi Core - black for exsample

4. Norton

Norton WCG-TPU Team Captain

Thanks Received:
    Looks like either of those would work out fine. The Merc Alpha is just 190mm wide so if it were my choice to make, I would go a little wider... an extra 10-20mm or so wider like the Shinobi would be my choice :cool:

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. Capitan Harlock

Capitan Harlock

Thanks Received:
    thanks again norton , yes much wider much better ,but if the merc is 19 and the archon is 17 , 2cm is not enought wider? the difference is in the price ,i pay the merc 35.90€ and the shinobi 49.90€